Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One thing I've never understood about feeeamayles not returning texts??

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Why would it take them so long if they look at their phone 20 times an hour? I return texts back pretty quickly ASAP just out of common courtesy. But feeaemayles look down on dudes who return texts too quickly and consider them a loser. I don't get it??? why does courtesy make you seem like a desperate loser??

to women dating is something really unimportant because it is so incredibly easy for them to get dates and relationships.

You getting a text from a girl makes your entire year, to her getting a text from a non chad is just another chore on her daily to do list.

You're only a loser if you're ugly.

to women dating is something really unimportant because it is so incredibly easy for them to get dates and relationships.

You getting a text from a girl makes your entire year, to her getting a text from a non chad is just another chore on her daily to do list.
Yeah, for them, getting a text from a guy who isn't 8+/10 is like when you get a stupid text from your mom that you don't really care about answering.

No one cares

If she doesnt respond then shes not interested

They respond instantly to CHAD.

Yep, they will just try to lay off responding to you for as long as possible and when they finally have a bit of sparetime from answering Chads text they'll come up with something like: "Yeah" or "haha" and if you are very lucky something like "hahaha :D" (The latter only to lead you on, because they like you as a beta orbiter)

I never got a text from a non family foid but i guess if they don't answer you fast they don't giva a fuck so you should just delete her.

Yeah, for them, getting a text from a guy who isn't 8+/10 is like when you get a stupid text from your mom that you don't really care about answering.
This puts it so perfect:feelskek:

Because virtually every fem has her phone full of conversations with people superior to you on various apps and obviously they're not into you.

Never, ever believe it when a femoid says “I had my phone far away” or “I haven’t looked at it in a while”. If you texted it, it saw your fucking text.
As Solitarian Walker stated, they only respond right away to Chad

Because she had 5 orbiters she needed something out of, 3 fuckfriends to arrange this weeks hookups with, and a couple of Chads she's had her eyes on on insta to get back to before you.

Foids only play hard to get with sub 8s.

I hate it when my phone buzzes and it's only my mom texting me.

Nicely said.

it's over for textingcels

It's because you're ugly and they don't talk to subhumans, even if they got hooked up to a tinder matrix and spent the rest of their lives texting men they wouldn't talk to you.

it means you are low priority to her aka ugly

I have a friend who gets quite a few matches with attractive women on dating apps. Most will reply, some will even initiate the conversation at first. The conversation goes completely normal and they'll just unmatch him and/or ghost him and never respond again in the middle of a normal conversation. It's happened to him like literally 1000 times in a row over the course of years and years. After all those years on dating apps and being ghosted literally 1000 times in a row he got a total of 3 actual meetups from them. First one he was catfished by a landwhale, the next two were dates with a cute girl that liked him back, she was even saying that she wanted to marry him/have his kids in the future, then after 2 dates she dumped him for a better looking guy.

I have a friend who gets quite a few matches with attractive women on dating apps. Most will reply, some will even initiate the conversation at first. The conversation goes completely normal and they'll just unmatch him and/or ghost him and never respond again in the middle of a normal conversation. It's happened to him like literally 1000 times in a row over the course of years and years. After all those years on dating apps and being ghosted literally 1000 times in a row he got a total of 3 actual meetups from them. First one he was catfished by a landwhale, the next two were dates with a cute girl that liked him back, she was even saying that she wanted to marry him/have his kids in the future, then after 2 dates she dumped him for a better looking guy.

I have a friend who meet feeeamyels off of Tinder and they text back and forth/talk on phone for weeks....weeks! Until the day of reckoning where they get to meet each other and then the feemayle goes incommunicado. What makes it strange is that the feemayel must know what the my friend looks like (in general) and obvs know the his personality at least via text/calls...but suddenly my friend gets ghosted.

I mean lezbe real if he was great looking ...all would be well. Just strange that it seems like with that amount of time/emotional investment something would blossom. feemayels expectations be sky fucking high or they just have other guys to chat with.

Don't text.

Call.

She doesn't pick up?

Insta delete her number.

Tinder?
>uninstall

I've had the exact same problem. I even considered making a thread about it but never bothered; I was going to make something like: "Why do foids always sound emotionless and shallow online?"

But yeah it's mostly because she's riding a cock carousel and ugly men are her lowest priority. Also because foids have the tendency to "let men do all the hard work teehee", and they often use """"""shyness"""""" [:lul:] as an excuse. It's pathetic really.

I've had the exact same problem. I even considered making a thread about it but never bothered; I was going to make something like: "Why do foids always sound emotionless and shallow online?"

But yeah it's mostly because she's riding a cock carousel and ugly men are her lowest priority. Also because foids have the tendency to "let men do all the hard work teehee", and they often use """"""shyness"""""" [:lul:] as an excuse. It's pathetic really.

Actually come to think about it more it kinda indicates that not only do feeamayles want the presumptive appearance of guy who is "hard to get" (muh Jeremy Meeks) but one who is ACTUALLY discourteous. To me, this relates not to seeming busy but rather being dismissive.

I don't care, I'll still return texts ASAP or when I can answer the question. It's rude to be like that and I wouldn't like myself if I was so casually insensitive to other people.

Actually come to think about it more it kinda indicates that not only do feeamayles want the presumptive appearance of guy who is "hard to get" (muh Jeremy Meeks) but one who is ACTUALLY discourteous.

Hence, "Nice Guys Finish Last". :feelsrope:

If foids aren’t constantly double texting you then it’s over. There’s no point unless you like getting cucked

Texting is one of the biggest copes to ever exist "BROOO she texted me lolololol this done" but in reality she is getting raw dogged from behind by Chad while she is answering you