Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One thing I noticed looking at old classmates' facebook profiles

>not being selfish
>caring about society

Caring about society after the way society has treated us is the height of cucked behavior. Those same 'nations' treat incel men worse than rabid dogs.

That is why every incel's goal should be to produce mini-Elliots. Accelerationism 101.
I also hate this cucked modern western society, but I don't hate all societies that ever existed for hundreds, thousands of generations.

I don't want to permanently poison humanity through unnatural, degenerated breeding. It'll only cause more suffering and more incels, it's one thing to destroy everything, and other to just torture future generations like that.

I'm not getting married but I see no issue with racemixing. If you're gonna put a baby in a foid make sure she has top tier genetics. Incels who are against race mixing generally just don't want more competition for their women. Its all that "MUH TRIBALISM" bullshit. Do any of you really think humanity is going to stick to their own races? Especially if we start colonizing other planets we'll start seeing human subspecies. Fuck society's expectations do whatever the hell you want if you have the means to take care of your kid.

Nothing new here, JBW game is legit, getting white bitches is impossible nowadays even for white Chadlites and sometimes even Chads. White cunts are the problem, they are primarily the ones behind feminism and have impossible standards.

This hurts everyone down the line, since white men can't get their own women so they take the ethnic women which leaves no one for ethnic men etc.

elab. I haven’t had any of the JBW ascension that I’ve been promised

I also hate this cucked modern western society, but I don't hate all societies that ever existed for hundreds, thousands of generations.

I don't want to permanently poison humanity through unnatural, degenerated breeding. It'll only cause more suffering and more incels, it's one thing to destroy everything, and other to just torture future generations like that.

I give it another 5 years of inceldom before you're as cynical and misanthropic as I am :cryfeels:
Have you been to the Philippines? No? Well, there's your answer.

I give it another 5 years of inceldom before you're as cynical and misanthropic as I am :cryfeels:

Have you been to the Philippines? No? Well, there's your answer.
How old are you? I'm 30.

I hate society and humanity mostly but I don't like torture. Either kill or improve.

high IQ there’s lots of single women just cuz they want chad but he doesn’t want to be committed - but they would rather not have sex then not be with chad

thanks for the ragefuel. I almost had a good day

I find it interesting that in a forum of subhumans who have no chance with girls anyways there is so much hate against racial mixing.
It is also strangely only the white users here who think so, at least that seems to me. I'm a middle eastern male and would have no problems with having a relationship with a woman from a different race, be it an Asian, Latina or African whatever. JFL at caring about race as an incel.
Looks like everyone likes white foids. But there won't be any anymore if all of them mix.
Because they have some fucking empathy and wouldn't want to subject their hypothetical children to inceldom and mongrelization. When you mix Whites with non-whites (ASSUMING BOTH PARTNERS HAVE THE SAME LOOKS LEVEL), the non-whites benefit and the Whites lose out. White features are just more attractive than non-White features, and it has nothing to do with "muh hollywood" or "muh imperialism"
I hadn't seen that post, agreed 100%.
As a product of race mixing myself half curry half white (Although I look more shit skin than white) I wish my parents had thought twice before they race mixed, being a mongrel is fucking hell, both my parents were sub 4 looks wise and doomed me from birth to be incel. Plus my indian father had to betabux some 5'1 midget landwhale white women, who fucks white men behind his back.
I could have been born mixed. My father fucked plenty of Brazilian foids and I was lucky enough to be born from pretty much the single one who was white.

My father has nothing against racemixing and was married to a mulata after divorcing my mom. Thankfully no mongrel child was brought to the world from that relationship.

Last edited:
good old jbw

same in my experience

all the kids who don't wanna hustle for a white gf or can't get one even if they hustle for it, pull a JBW and get an ethnic gf.

JBW is legit and this is the Proof of this. You wh*tecels will never understand how bad things really are.
@Mainländer you are totally right, Latina bitches belong only to either mestizo or castizo bvlls

There's something called "regression to the mean". Even if you filter the best individuals from a particularly low IQ race, their sons, grandsons etc will tend to go back to their races' average.

Jews are a subrace of whites, and yet Jews have an average IQ that is far higher than the average than the average white person. And it's a real and sustained IQ superiority - Jews have had superior intellectual and educational attainment for many generations, and the Jewish IQ hasn't regressed towards the white mean. If Jewish intelligence gets passed down, why can't there be a tribe of intelligent Africans who pass down their intelligence?

It's waiting for you over in SEA or some other place that's not the west. Women fuck, date and marry up not down and whites are at the top of the SMP globally. There's plenty of ethnic pussy to go around for white men.

Jews are a subrace of whites, and yet Jews have an average IQ that is far higher than the average than the average white person. And it's a real and sustained IQ superiority - Jews have had superior intellectual and educational attainment for many generations, and the Jewish IQ hasn't regressed towards the white mean. If Jewish intelligence gets passed down, why can't there be a tribe of intelligent Africans who pass down their intelligence?
Maybe it's possible, but whites also have reasonably high IQs to begin with.

I believe those Ashkenazi Jews are not the Hebrews from Middle East but rather a people from Europe to begin with. They have fair skin and a good incidence of light eyes. So their mixing with whites isn't really racemixing.

Racemixing is crossbreeding between the three great groups, Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid.

It's waiting for you over in SEA or some other place that's not the west. Women fuck, date and marry up not down and whites are at the top of the SMP globally. There's plenty of ethnic pussy to go around for white men.

Sure it is buddy boyo. Plus I would prefer a white female anyway.

most of my HS girls are now 27-28 and are single (or in a relationship with a sub8)
yes they had bf when they were 18-19
nearly all of my 100% swiss guy friends are now in LTR with foreign girls (portuguese, SEA, turkish, lebanese, etc)

White peoplewill be extinct soonish...

White peoplewill be extinct soonish...
Cope, just because you aren't reproducing with a white foid doesn't mean white chads, normies and chadlites aren't.

I am 26 and I went to a predominately white, upperish middle class school in the US. Looking back at my classmates' FB accounts, a very high percentage of my white male former classmates are involved in long term relationships with cute af ethnic (usually hispanic) women. Example of a former classmate with his gf:

14708248_1656559747967645_6822349866765700104_n.jpg

I find this especially true among those who were somewhat religious. I know several Mormons and also just regular Christians who are married to hispanic women, which is kind of counter-intuitive because you would expect religious people to be Republican and therefore racist.

On the other hand, I have noticed that many white foids are single. A lot of them have jobs like "waiter", "bartender", or "hairdresser" on their profile and they are single. I don't think they are desperate though. My guess is they are getting fucked in one night stands by Chads and therefore think they are too good for Chadlites, but are single because they get Chad to stay for a LTR. This is why I believe Chadlites are resorting to LTRing ethnic foids. This of course is a problem because it creates a shortage of ethnic foids for ethnic men.
th girl in the pic is 5/10

That is strange, even Donald Trump is married to a Hispanic girl. Do they just have something against Hispanic men?

A Hispanic girl from Slovenia?

Nonsense thread.

Chadlites have no problem slaying or getting in LTR.

Looks like everyone likes white foids. But there won't be any anymore if all of them mix.

Cope.

There will always be white foids. White foids from Hungary, Croatia etc rarely mix.

Yes, many do. I belong to the minority of men who prefer ethnic girls.

Cope.

There will always be white foids. White foids from Hungary, Croatia etc rarely mix.
Now. But who guarantees the future?

Also only two or three small countries serving as sanctuaries to whites are not enough. When the majority of Europe become Islamic those countries will struggle to fend off Islamic invaders.

Racemixers should be hanged.

true
JBW is legit and this is the Proof of this. You wh*tecels will never understand how bad things really are.
@Mainländer you are totally right, Latina bitches belong only to either mestizo or castizo bvlls

you still don't understand the locationpill I see.

Racemixers should be hanged.

I support this.
Jews are a subrace of whites, and yet Jews have an average IQ that is far higher than the average than the average white person. And it's a real and sustained IQ superiority - Jews have had superior intellectual and educational attainment for many generations

Hmm? You are overrating jews. They are cunning, but not intellectual
I believe those Ashkenazi Jews are not the Hebrews from Middle East but rather a people from Europe to begin with. They have fair skin and a good incidence of light eyes. So their mixing with whites isn't really racemixing.

Ashkenaz = Germany: ''Ashkenaz in the Hebrew Bible is one of the descendants of Noah. Ashkenaz is the first son of Gomer, and a Japhetic patriarch in the Table of Nations. In rabbinic literature, the kingdom of Ashkenaz was first associated with the Scythian region, then later with the Slavic territories,[1] and, from the 11th century onwards, with northern Europe and Germany.''

Jews just stole it, typical for them. If they are Ashekanz, this means, mandatory, that they are just mixed.

Last edited:
Because getting a legit 7+ stacy to commit is literally impossible, she has hordes of chads lining up to take her on dates, give her gifts, drive her places the list goes on and on. Why would she give that life up just for one chad.

Therefore chads and chadlites have started getting girls around 2-3 points lower than them because they know there is less of a chance that she will cheat because he is the best she can get. which leaves the ugly men (us) even worse of than before.

I have seen this shit happen.

I knew some Chadlites that said some Stacies were crazy and not stable for LTR.

The foids 2 points below were more normal.

I have seen this shit happen.

I knew some Chadlites that said some Stacies were crazy and not stable for LTR.

The foids 2 points below were more normal.
Yes stacy knows she can get away with almost anything because she is extremely attractive and can replace her chad with another maybe even superior chad at the press of a button literally, the girls 2 points below would act the same way with a man that is their looksmatch, but with a chadlite or chad they will be on their best behaviour because they know he is probably the best they will ever get.

Maybe it's possible, but whites also have reasonably high IQs to begin with.

Racemixing is crossbreeding between the three great groups, Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid.

Ancient middleast was whiteish looking. I've seen interviews of Christian Palestinians and most of them looked whiteish. Islam truly fucked up the place. Pic related Christian Iraqis.

Attachments

• iraqi-protestors.jpg
    iraqi-protestors.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 41
well unlucky for you