Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One thing I always found hilarious and downright retarded is when a woman gets praised for her "Positive attitude"

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Transcendental
★★★★★
Title. I'm sure we all knew some girl in class or a foid family member who was always extra happy and joyful all the time. I find it so ironic how these types of women are praised for being so "positive". So they really think that's some sort of flex?

I mean, it would be pretty fucking hard to not be happy and joyful if you got love from the opposite sex whenever you wanted and everyone treats you great. Imagine waking up to a life where members of the opposite sex want you and will give you a loving relationship and sex whenever you so choose. Also Imagine how it must feel to receive compliments daily (even when it's not deserved at all), and to have everyone ignore your wrongdoings and overexaggerate all the good things you do. Imagine not being judged for not having a good job. Imagine being told you are worth something even if you get fat as fuck.

How would it be possible to live such a life and NOT be happy? Almost all women live lives just like I described. Genuinely, how could you have all your needs satisfied along with so many extras and still not be happy with life? I will never understand how anyone thinks that women having a "pOsItiVE MInDSeT" is a flex. It is not. It's just cause and effect. A good life = a positive and optimistic outlook on life. A bad life = a negative and pessimistic outlook on life, simple as that. How mainstream society doesn't realize this is beyond me.

This is also why the "jUsT hAve a PosiTiVe mINDset BrO" advice is nonsense. Nobody can magically spawn a positive mindset from nothing. It has to come from life experiences. You either have the life experience to be positive or you do not.

The fact the average woman STILL COMPLAINS while living a life like this is absurd. Unreal that someone who has it so easy is allowed to complain, yet a man like me or any of us with none of our human needs met is criticized just for mentioning how lonely and hard his life is. Women wouldn't last a day in our shoes. Remember that. The fact we are even still alive is far more impressive than some dumb bitch acting happy.

Title. I'm sure we all knew some girl in class or a foid family member who was always extra happy and joyful all the time. I find it so ironic how these types of women are praised for being so "positive". So they really think that's some sort of flex?

I mean, it would be pretty fucking hard to not be happy and joyful if you got love from the opposite sex whenever you wanted and everyone treats you great. Imagine waking up to a life where members of the opposite sex want you and will give you a loving relationship and sex whenever you so choose. Also Imagine how it must feel to receive compliments daily (even when it's not deserved at all), and to have everyone ignore your wrongdoings and overexaggerate all the good things you do. Imagine not being judged for not having a good job. Imagine being told you are worth something even if you get fat as fuck.

How would it be possible to live such a life and NOT be happy? Almost all women live lives just like I described. Genuinely, how could you have all your needs satisfied along with so many extras and still not be happy with life? I will never understand how anyone thinks that women having a "pOsItiVE MInDSeT" is a flex. It is not. It's just cause and effect. A good life = a positive and optimistic outlook on life. A bad life = a negative and pessimistic outlook on life, simple as that. How mainstream society doesn't realize this is beyond me.

This is also why the "jUsT hAve a PosiTiVe mINDset BrO" advice is nonsense. Nobody can magically spawn a positive mindset from nothing. It has to come from life experiences. You either have the life experience to be positive or you do not.

The fact the average woman STILL COMPLAINS while living a life like this is absurd. Unreal that someone who has it so easy is allowed to complain, yet a man like me or any of us with none of our human needs met is criticized just for mentioning how lonely and hard his life is. Women wouldn't last a day in our shoes. Remember that. The fact we are even still alive is far more impressive than some dumb bitch acting happy.
Why wouldn't they be positive? They have easy mode. They shouldn't be praised and our negative outlooks should be looked at with genuine openness to how we ended up like this.

Pin worthy post imo.

Good points made.

Why wouldn't they be positive? They have easy mode. They shouldn't be praised and our negative outlooks should be looked at with genuine openness to how we ended up like this.
Exactly man. I remember back in school there was an award for "Most positive person" or something like that. They always nominated one boy and one girl. Of fucking course they were both good looking people. That shouldn't even be an award. It takes infinitely more positivity for me to even find motivation to stay alive than it takes for them to act happy. Fuck that clown world shit

You get everything you want for free, that makes you happy and you're also praised for being happy on top of that. It's a neverending cycle of positivity for free, just because you were born the "right" gender :fuk:
They really do live in a different universe.

Pin worthy post imo.

Good points made.
Then ask the mods to pin it. Are you referring to just a typical pin to the top of ID for a week or a legit Must Read Tier Pin? I never had one of my threads in must read yet. I think this is a pretty good one as well tbh. This is something many people overlook and it would be good for lurkers to read since it describes why we are the way we are and foids are so clueless to the real struggles

Exactly man. I remember back in school there was an award for "Most positive person" or something like that. They always nominated one boy and one girl. Of fucking course they were both good looking people. That shouldn't even be an award. It takes infinitely more positivity for me to even find motivation to stay alive than it takes for them to act happy. Fuck that clown world shit
I find most "positive people" are shitheads and "negative" people are actually really nice once you get to know them.

You get everything you want for free, that makes you happy and you're also praised for being happy on top of that. It's a neverending cycle of positivity for free, just because you were born the "right" gender :fuk:
They really do live in a different universe.
It's crazy. It's akin to the difference between how a luxury supercar gets treated vs how a basic cheap old work truck gets treated. The supercar is praised just for existing and taken care of so well. The work truck is viewed as expendable and not cared for at all. I know of many local work trucks that get stuff just thrown at them and into the bed when doing construction jobs. They look ragged, worn down, and beaten with dents all over.

I find most "positive people" are shitheads and "negative" people are actually really nice once you get to know them.
Same tbh. I never liked any of those so called "positive" people at all. Most of the loser outcasts I met were nice guys.

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Dude and the main thing is, even after such positive validation from soyciety these whores have the audacity to complain and whine about things. :feelshaha:
Always greedy for more.

Dude and the main thing is, even after such positive validation from soyciety these whores have the audacity to complain and whine about things. :feelshaha:
Always greedy for more.
Yep. I mentioned that too. It's bonkers. They wouldn't last a day in our shoes. They never felt the coldness and bitterness of not being loved and still dare complain!

@Animecel2D, @Yunez.Belgrade, @NeverGetUp36, @Stupid Clown, @Dealer.Belgrade

I hate those happy, bubbly types with a passion. They did nothing to earn their happiness except for being born with a pussy and indeed none of them would be able to last a day without suffering a severe mental breakdown if we swapped positions. Ungrateful cunts dont know how easy they’ve got it

Then ask the mods to pin it. Are you referring to just a typical pin to the top of ID for a week or a legit Must Read Tier Pin? I never had one of my threads in must read yet. I think this is a pretty good one as well tbh. This is something many people overlook and it would be good for lurkers to read since it describes why we are the way we are and foids are so clueless to the real struggles
ID pin.

@Sluttytranny @LeFrenchCel pin

I hate those happy, bubbly types with a passion. They did nothing to earn their happiness except for being born with a pussy and indeed none of them would be able to last a day without suffering a severe mental breakdown if we swapped positions. Ungrateful cunts dont know how easy they’ve got it
Same. The fact those bitches really think they did something to "deserve" it as well bothers me a lot. Also, the fact that many of these foids think that good things happen to them BECAUSE they are positive really gets under my skin a lot. They are positive ONLY BECAUSE good things happen to them, not the other way around. Put any of them in my shoes and watch that positive façade fade away so fast as the heaviness of life sinks in.

Women live life on easy mode, especially nowadays

High IQ buddy boyo :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Desirae

To fully understand this, one has to lurk on FtM troon forums. Some of them are honest and will outrought say how being a woman was a life of insane privilege, something everyone can observe but not say.

To be honest, i don't even give a damn if we're less coddled than those bitches, the problem is guys are actively kicked when they're down, discriminated against, get shit treatment due to their gender and the modern bullshit collective discourse actually had the gall to call us the privileged ones for a very long time which only started to change recently as everyone was faced by the elephant in the room.

And some will still even have the audacity to be negative, even after all the shit the world and soyciety does for thrm.

Id suggest you put a serious tag

Good Read . Confidence / muh positivity is the Result of How Other People Treat you ( being attractive - tall / Woman ) and not the cause of it . ( Being Confident while being Ugly / unattractive and Expecting Results )

If they act like bitches they're praised for being girl bosses. If they communicate with a shred of manners they're heralded as the best person ever

Great points. These also show why depression and suicide in women is a joke.

Sometimes I stumble upon men talking about how they don't understand how women can withstand all the bad things life throw at them (???) or men talking about how easy men's lives are. These men are simp-cucks and a major problem in society. They need some hard tragedy on their lives, to gain a bit of perspective. Don't hesitate do hate on them.

I always hated those foids that were extra happy they piss me off to no end

And some will still even have the audacity to be negative, even after all the shit the world and soyciety does for thrm.
True. It blows my mind. Like why? You are living the dream life bitch

foids can get praised for absolutely anything

people just look for an excuse to praise foids

and look for any excuse to insult incel males

ID pin.

@Sluttytranny @LeFrenchCel pin
Done GIF

And some of them are even depressed. They wouldn't survive a day in our shoes. They would rope.

And some of them are even depressed. They wouldn't survive a day in our shoes. They would rope.
So crazy they can even claim to be depressed when there is nothing depressing in their lives. They’d rope in one day in my shoes. Not even kidding

Good post as usual brocel!

I always hated those foids that were extra happy they piss me off to no end
Relatable. Sometimes you just feel like telling them to wipe that smile off their face. It hurts so much to see how good they have it