Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>one shot at life

Nigerlozi

Nigerlozi

Officer
★★★★
>one shot at life
>born an abo
it's fucking over

5 posts wtf over

solid username

go back to your country after looksmaxxing :feelshmm:

go back to your country after looksmaxxing :feelshmm:
only to make you suffer, I would encourage that bastard racemixing with white foids

only to make you suffer, I would encourage that bastard racemixing with white foids
white foids usually hate ethnics unless they are black and some of em hate that!

Mirin username ngl. How tf did nobody claim it till now

Are you an actual full-blooded abo? I have a feeling that if you were you wouldn't be posting on this forum, you'd probably be laying down on the road somewhere drunk and high off VB and petrol fumes. You're probably a white kid that's maybe a quarter abo.

OP is larping. real abos dont use incel forums and spend their days bashing their wives and children at bus stops

Are you an actual full-blooded abo? I have a feeling that if you were you wouldn't be posting on this forum, you'd probably be laying down on the road somewhere drunk and high off VB and petrol fumes. You're probably a white kid that's maybe a quarter abo.

Being an Abo is absolute suicidefuel, if I was an abo I’d probably also be spending much of my waking moments intoxicated to the Point that I’m not conscious enough to be constantly aware of my shit reality.

Being an Abo is absolute suicidefuel, if I was an abo I’d probably also be spending much of my waking moments intoxicated to the Point that I’m not conscious enough to be constantly aware of my shit reality.
Most abos are too stupid to comprehend life outside of their immediate desires and cravings. There's a lot of rape in abo communities so maybe you'd lose your virginity to an abo foid.

Truecel trait: 0 shots at life,it never began for you

OP is larping. real abos dont use incel forums and spend their days bashing their wives and children at bus stops
Real abos don't have thr mental capabilities to use the internet

Most abos are too stupid to comprehend life outside of their immediate desires and cravings. There's a lot of rape in abo communities so maybe you'd lose your virginity to an abo foid.

I don’t think I could find myself being attracted to abo women even if I was an Abo myself

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

One shot

Aren't Indians and aboriginals related to each other? I think that's probably the reason why currys are so low on the totem pole. Brutal either way, if you are an aboriginal then there's really no place for you in life. Living in Chadstralia as a abo must be hell

Abos literally don't look like humans. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Some abo girls are cute :ahegao: But chad only.