Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ONE SCENERIO AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I GO THROUGH WITH LIFE. NORMIES ON DISCORD R SATANIC LOSERS

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I go on discord. I passionately sing to gals on voice chat. The girls even if it's a joke all praise my singing in the comments even if it's satire.
"I'm your biggest fan!!"

"Wow so good keep going!"
Then some beta cuck evil soulled npc muslim I believe, sees this and seethes. Get's jealous. Everytime this happens. he then starts to shit talk me, OBVIOUSLY pyschologically to make me look bad because he doesn't want me to succeed and get all the attention.
shows my face and body, say's im a pedo grooming girls, and just insults me maliciously for no reason
EVEN THO ALL THE GIRLS ARE 18+ and i NEVER SAID ANYTHING SEXUAL. I get banned.
this person msges me from the server saying dont mind them keep going and singing they r jealous. Then they go after I say thank you so much,

"Sorry to lie to you but you're not that good hope you have a day job"
this other girl, ugly bitch, say's they were posting my dick and it was small and that the other guy has a bbc.

I'm like what? she shows a FAKE PICTURE and she said they said it was me.
she said they want me to show another one to prove that other pic was fake, if I show my real one, or to send it to someone in the group just one person.

I screen record and tell her im exposing the whole server for wanting to see my dick, like creeepy weirdos and muslims.

You had me till the last sentence sort of, although I see where you're coming from, seeing as they tried to corner you with some bs.

It's tough having a hobby or a job in a female-dominated space. You WILL be labeled as a creep or a threat at some point regardless of what you do.

Observe how men have left the teaching profession in droves. Why would any man want to deal with the career-ending (and possibly worse) risk?

Nevertheless, Hail Satan

Fuck pisscord

weirdest post of the day

Who uses trannycord