Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One sad thing I see a lot of in my city (countless women waiting for Chad)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I live in a mainly white upper middle class college type city. All white women are Chad only. And all deathnic women are for white Chadlites.

But since there isn't that many Chads, around 40-50% of white women are single all the time. With many being single, year after year. I have even seen outright Staceys who are in their 30's and 40's who are single year after year after year. With many of those never having children or a husband, as they are Chad widows from when they were younger.

Something sad is these femcels if they could let go of their monstrous egos they could at least be enjoying tons of sex with normies and incels. But they never will so they just get older and older and stay single.

They don't enjoy sex with normies like men do, their libido is much lower & they need face halo to get aroused. They will often pretend they do to obtain resources from ugly men with status though.

Last edited:
and its not sad, Im glad those stupid foids are single and lonely

What an embarrassing problem to have.

and its not sad, Im glad those stupid foids are single and lonely
I’m glad femniggers LDAR in loneliness once they hit their mid 30’s

They can never, women don't enjoy sex the way men do

Men just want to coom inside a femoid because biologically men just want to spread their seed, no matter who the foid is

Women enjoy the idea of getting railed by a superior man, it's the "being in the top 20% of male population" that makes their pussies wet, they aren't enthusiast about sex the way men are, it's the man they're fucking that matters to them

Good sex = sex with chad

Ya you are right.. if they enjoyed sex with normies or incels they would just say yes instead of remaining single. Its only the superior men that they enjoy sex with the top 20%, as proven by this.

I know I shouldn't be but its still sort of sad for me also for the femcels who can't find a man to enjoy sex with. (even though they could find 1 of 100's of men tomorrow, they can't find one they would enjoy sex with).

They don't enjoy sex with normies like men do, their libido is much lower & they need face halo to get aroused. They will often pretend they do to obtain resources from ugly men with status though.

Whole thing is screwed up.. like it makes sense in evolution why all women would only be turned on and enjoy sex with the top 20% of males.

We of course focus on all the men who are staying single tonight and tomorrow and the next day in the prime of their life. But there is also all the women who it is the same.. ya they could pretend to enjoy sex with a normie and some do that, but its very inferior to a Stacey who finds a Chad.

I live in a mainly white upper middle class college type city. All white women are Chad only. And all deathnic women are for white Chadlites.

But since there isn't that many Chads, around 40-50% of white women are single all the time. With many being single, year after year. I have even seen outright Staceys who are in their 30's and 40's who are single year after year after year. With many of those never having children or a husband, as they are Chad widows from when they were younger.

Something sad is these femcels if they could let go of their monstrous egos they could at least be enjoying tons of sex with normies and incels. But they never will so they just get older and older and stay single.
No such thing as a Stacy in her 30s+

A major reason for incels is mostly celibate women waiting for Chad to return.

Its good when chadsexualism backfires