Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One reason women are unfunny is because of men's sex drive

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★★★
I don't know how to structure this thread. Firstly, I don't know if this is more appropriate in Inceldom Discussion or The Lounge.

I often hear that women are unfunny, and I had agreed with that sentiment up until the past few months of my life. I had a revelation that I think might be the truth to why women are considered unfunny in general other than the established reason of that they don't have to be. Basically: men are too aroused by women to find what they say funny other than erotic. Hear me out.

Here's the story of how I came to now believe this. This idea was revealed to me while I was reading a book that I didn't know was written by a woman. I had actually laughed at jokes told and thought it was very witty. I had this moment of horror when I had laughed enough and exclaimed internally that, "this author is really funny. I like them." I searched for who had written the text, and it was a name that a woman that I found. I was perplexed, and then an idea began forming. I thought, "These are thoughts of a woman, and I was laughing and enterained."

I realized that I am attracted to women whom I talk to, and so I'm not sober enough to interpret a joke correctly or am prepared to receive one. I am very average, so I reason that this is the case that women who tell otherwise witty jokes can't score laughter from men, precisely because they are men, and therefore are attracted to the woman who is trying to make a joke. Since I could not see the female author in front of me or hear a voice of a woman reading the book, I was not aroused, and I could interpret it correctly; it was funny!

but this isn't to say that all cases where women are unfunny is because the listeners are attracted to the woman. Amy Shumer was unattractive, fat and unfunny. If Amy Shumer was thin and younger, men would still rather not hear jokes about how many guys she fucks or what her vagina smells like. The cases I am describing are where there is a thinking woman (rare) who makes a joke that would have been funny if it wasn't said with the voice of a man or without the erection of the joke recipients.

My nuanced belief is that the mind of a women can be funny and witty like a man's mind (it's very very rare for that to be so, but it can happen) but because of women's very high SMV, men are dedicating their mental resources to imagining ripper her clothes off and fucking her rather than listening to that joke. I know I do this; I know myself well enough.

TLDR: you, straight a man, always receive jokes correctly and soberly from other men, because you are not attracted to the man who is telling the joke. The same joke told by a woman, you would be attracted to her and that attraction would override capacity to get the humor, because you want to fuck her.

Last edited:
I think women are just unfunny because they're constantly walking on eggshells trying not to offend anyone and usually every funny joke is somewhat "offensive" to someone or some community

I don't know how to structure this thread. Firstly, I don't know if this is more appropriate in Inceldom Discussion or The Lounge.

I often hear that women are unfunny, and I had agreed with that sentiment up until the past few months of my life. I had a revelation that I think might be the truth to why women are considered unfunny in general other than the established reason of that they don't have to be. Basically: men are too aroused by women to find what they say funny other than erotic. Hear me out.

Here's the story of how I came to now believe this. This idea was revealed to me while I was reading a book that I didn't know was written by a woman. I had actually laughed at jokes told and thought it was very witty. I had this moment of horror when I had laughed enough and exclaimed internally that, "this author is really funny. I like them." I searched for who had written the text, and it was a name that a woman that I found. I was perplexed, and then an idea began forming. I thought, "These are thoughts of a woman, and I was laughing and enterained."

I realized that I am attracted to women whom I talk to, and so I'm not sober enough to interpret a joke correctly or am prepared to receive one. I am very average, so I reason that this is the case that women who tell otherwise witty jokes can't score laughter from men, precisely because they are men, and therefore are attracted to the woman who is trying to make a joke.

but this isn't to say that all cases where women are unfunny is because the listeners are attracted to the woman. Amy Shumer was unattractive, fat and unfunny. If Amy Shumer was thin and younger, men would still rather not hear jokes about how many guys she fucks or what her vagina smells like. The cases I am describing are where there is a thinking woman (rare) who makes a joke that would have been funny if it wasn't said with the voice of a woman or without the erection of the joke recipients.

My nuanced belief is that the mind of a women can be funny and witty like a man's mind (it's very very rare for that to be so, but it can happen) but because of women's very high SMV, men are dedicating their mental resources to imagining ripper her clothes off and fucking her rather than listening to that joke. I know I do this; I know myself well enough.

TLDR: you, straight a man, always receive jokes correctly and soberly from other men, because you are not attracted to the man who is telling the joke. The same joke told by a woman, you would be attracted to her and that attraction would override capacity to get the humor, because you want to fuck her.
This thread is too high IQ for me

I think women are just unfunny because they're constantly walking on eggshells trying not to offend anyone and usually every funny joke is somewhat "offensive" to someone or some community

Makes sense to me. The mods should pin this

All women talk about is Sex. (I use arch BTW)

Humor is also based around suffering, and if you haven't been through the worst of life then it's hard to talk about anything relatable.

programmerhumor-io-programming-memes-14b0392664bbdf9.jpe

In that case ugly foids would be funny but they aren't.

The real reason is we are hardwired to dismiss what foids do with their intellect because it threatens our place in the society. That's why you felt the internal horror. Everybody talks about foids being in workplace is so disruptive, causes low-fertility and blah blah blah. The real reason is this. We men start to develop this in the later years of HS or college.

In my personal opinion, their jokes usually lack nuances and are heavily biased. This is enforced by the fact they usually find it funny when men are made to look like bumbling idiots. That's why advertisement companies run that sort of ads where men are bossed around or mocked. The author is an outlier, or it could be your heavily biased opinion just for the sake of this post.

Last edited:
Women are just too afraid of "Offensive jokes" Where as men don't give a fuck.

Fucking hell. I need to proofread the shit that's leaving my head. I'm astonished anybody else understood what I wrote here.

Humor is also based around suffering, and if you haven't been through the worst of life then it's hard to talk about anything relatable.
Not all humor. Humor is a way of coping with hardship, yes, but not all humor.

You don't think your attraction to a woman can limit your capacity for a humor that you otherwise would have shared at that moment?

In that case ugly foids would be funny but they aren't.
In my story, I didn't know what the female author looked like. Besides, ugly women are rare. Men's standards are so low, you'd need to dig a tunnel to get them lower.

The real reason is we are hardwired to dismiss what foids do with their intellect because it threatens our place in the society.
Speak for yourself. As an incel, you have no "place" in society other than the dumpster, and you should know this Trolling.

In my story, I didn't know what the female author looked like. Besides, ugly women are rare. Men's standards are so low, you'd need to dig a tunnel to get them lower.
She is an outlier. There are examples of men finding attractive foids funny. Scary movie series and Mean girls off the top of my head.
Speak for yourself. As an incel, you have no "place" in society other than the dumpster, and you should know this Trolling.
You are free to deny. Men's place being in the dumpster is for the most part because of foids being allowed to use their intellect. I watched this Sam Hyde clip where they were calling 'strippers with a brain' the evilest and these are guys way up in the social hierarchy.

Also this,

Last edited: