Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One reason I wish I had a sibling/siblings

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
It's because the worst part of being an only child is that all of the expectations and wishes of your parents are on you. At least if I had a successful normie brother with a career and a gf my mother would have someone to be proud of. Or if I had a normalfag sister with a bf or something. As it stands, all my mother has is a mid 20s failure hikki incel. If I do not somehow break out of my position in life, she will have nothing to be proud of. I am a disappointment and she has no other child to make up for that. If I kms, she will also be devastated to lose her only son and will have no other progeny for her comfort.

I am aware that the reverse is true, that being an incel with normie siblings can mean that you feel overshadowed and inferior, and will be constantly compared to them. So don't think that I don't understand that either way has it's downsides, but I am just telling you what it is like to be an only child incel. I also am thankful not to have a normie brother mogging me everyday, or a stacy sister getting fucked in the bedroom next to mine, so sometimes I do think being an only child is better.

if you have a brother, you would be happy with seeing him be chad. though i guess it does depend on how close you are with your brother. parents expectation thing isn't any different if your brother is also a failure. if anything, there might even be expectation for you to make up for it.

truth, only advantage of having sister as an ugly omega male

It's suicide fuel when they get their partners though. I would rather be an only child than hearing or seeing them cuddling and shit.