Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment One question for high IQcels

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
This question can only be answered if you are really smart tho so the question is:
In one farm there are rabbits and chickens. If we count the total of heads in the farm there are 50 heads between rabbits and chickens. If we count the total of legs there are 134 legs is total.
How many of each there are in the farm? (Rabbits and chickens of course)

50, 30 chickens and 9 rabbits...but still we got only 39 heads that way...i dunno:feelstrash::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
17 rabbits 33 chickens

X = number of chickens
Y = number of rabbits
T = Total of animals
L = Legs
H = heads

X*1H + Y*1H = 50
X + Y =50
Y = 50 - X

X*2L + Y* 4L = 134 L
2X + 4Y = 134

Now, in terms of X
2X + 4(50-X) = 134
2X + 200 - 4X = 134
66 = 2X
X = 33
33 chickens, 17 rabbits

17 rabbits 33 chickens
X = number of chickens
Y = number of rabbits
T = Total of animals
L = Legs
H = heads

X*1H + Y*1H = 50
X + Y =50
Y = 50 - X

X*2L + Y* 4L = 134 L
2X + 4Y = 134

Now, in terms of X
2X + 4(50-X) = 134
2X + 200 - 4X = 134
66 = 2X
X = 33
33 chickens, 17 rabbits
What they said

17 rabbits 33 chickens
X = number of chickens
Y = number of rabbits
T = Total of animals
L = Legs
H = heads

X*1H + Y*1H = 50
X + Y =50
Y = 50 - X

X*2L + Y* 4L = 134 L
2X + 4Y = 134

Now, in terms of X
2X + 4(50-X) = 134
2X + 200 - 4X = 134
66 = 2X
X = 33
33 chickens, 17 rabbits
Congratulations, you guess it

That's for average IQcels

middle school math tbh

i'm too low iq for this tbh
:feelsrope:

It's a good thing Anger made this thread
It has been years since i needed to do this :incel:

Dolicocephaly is Chad trait
Correct me if im wrong but the definition I understand is that its an elongated skull and recessed chin and jaw, the prototypical beta faggot look

Scored 140+ in a similar test. Will take this one when I have time.
that would've been the IQtestDK or the JCTI test right? I did both too, they were fun

Correct me if im wrong but the definition I understand is that its an elongated skull and recessed chin and jaw, the prototypical beta faggot look
Many Chad's are dolicocephalic. It doesn't give you weak chin on it's own. I have seen myself brachycephalic people with recessed chin.
Look at orb in this pic
FA4IGUr

that would've been the IQtestDK or the JCTI test right? I did both too, they were fun
Yeah it was the IQtestDK. Are those even accurate?

Many Chad's are dolicocephalic. It doesn't give you weak chin on it's own. I have seen myself brachycephalic people with recessed chin.
Look at orb in this pic View attachment 47946

Yeah it was the IQtestDK. Are those even accurate?
WEll designed IQ tests are accurate at what they intend to measure. Tests like IQtestDK give u a score relative to a score from massive cohort of people who had their IQ officially tested before, so its a pretty good indicator. The accuracy of a test relative to the world population is determined by how many people the test creators tested when they created the test pretty much.

JCTI, CFNSE, IQTestDK are three of the most accessible reasonably accurate ones for most people. If youre ultra high IQ you might wanna go into Titan Test, Hoeflin Test, Mega test etc etc, google them.

I came to the conclusion like this:
I just assumed that there are 10 rabbits and 40 chickens and (10*4)+(40*2)=120, so I infered there needs to be more rabbits so let's say it's 20r/30c which is 140 legs, so to reduce the number of legs to 134 we need to reduce the num of rabbits by 3 which increases the number of rabbits by 3.

Is this the low-iqcel way to the solution? Am I a low-iqcel? I see that other dude has a whole formula.

I just assumed that there are 10 rabbits and 40 chickens and (10*4)+(40*2)=120, so I infered there needs to be more rabbits so let's say it's 20r/30c which is 140 legs, so to reduce the number of legs to 134 we need to reduce the num of rabbits by 3 which increases the number of rabbits by 3.

Is this the low-iqcel way to the solution? Am I a low-iqcel? I see that other dude has a whole formula.
Good solution ngl, you think out of the box.
I just solved these equations:
x = number of rabbits
y= number of chickens

x + y=50
4x + 2y = 134

no I did it the same way

This is literally 7th grade algebra at most.

Wow, it's pretty hard compared with that mensa IQ test where i got 140~
In this one i just got 127.5, maybe its because theres a lot more math and weird shit
Did u do JCTI test too?