Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One person can change everything

Celius

Celius

-
When I watch some batshit fucking crazy mass shooting or suicide footage on our news or the internet, the first thought that instantly comes across my mind is that all these people needed in that moment was just a hug. Of course, as usual, normies won’t hesitate to blame it on society, bad upbringing and a lack of mental health support but that is all to just further conceal the truth, since human beings in general have difficulty accepting a harsh reality. Literally, just one warm hug and that’s it, they’d immediately snap back into their humanity afterwards and suddenly grasp the drastic consequence of what they were going to do.

It’s like there’s this mutual sense of feeling trapped and hopeless with all of them and I genuinely believe it mainly stems from isolation. Feeling lonely and just generally alienated, especially from your peers, as a result of missing out on crucial development milestones (e.g., still being KHHV in your 20s) can and will indefinitely cause extremely high levels of stress due to the provocative pattern of constantly thinking “what the hell is wrong with me?" "What am I doing wrong?" "Why can’t I just find anyone?" and that stress progressively causes a severe case of mania, which just fucking further makes it all seem like it’s the end of the world and there’s no escape, inevitably rotting the brain to an extent that you won’t even recognize yourself anymore and therefor you end up making extremely impulsive and harmful decisions with what you have ahead of you, one of which is throwing away your youth, energy and time on this forum. “There’s no way to heal, there’s no way to make it stop, so fuck it, why not waste it since I have nothing going for me anyway?

I for one wouldn’t be here if I had anyone in my life to spend quality time with, and if I were to, let’s say, discuss this with a therapist, they’d not only invalidate it (it’s not their intention, they can’t help you if you ACTUALLY have problems seeing as how their sole purpose is to help make normal people feel safer in their own heads), but they’d also just prescribe me medications as if that can fix anything.

No wonder why bluepill-thumping normies are so persistent with preaching their “oh, it gets better” and “there’s always hope,” etc. because at the end of the day, that’s all human beings are ultimately capable of doing: pretending to unambiguously help you out in the most shallow and just purely unrealistic black & white manner imaginable.

What an absolute fucking JOKE of a world. Literal clown world. You don’t need to swallow on fucking, what? 200mg of Zoloft or start loving yourself in order for things to get better. You literally just need one person in your life. Just one would do and it will change your entire world.

Your problem is associated with the outside world as opposed to internalizing a negative outcome, leading to your solution also having to do with external sources as well.

some people are so psychologically damaged from years of torment and abuse that it’s gonna take far more than just positive reinforcement to reform that person and bring them back to the light

some people are so psychologically damaged from years of torment and abuse that it’s gonna take far more than just positive reinforcement to reform that person and bring them back to the light

When I watch some batshit fucking crazy mass shooting or suicide footage on our news or the internet, the first thought that instantly comes across my mind is that all these people needed in that moment was just a hug. Of course, as usual, normies won’t hesitate to blame it on society, bad upbringing and a lack of mental health support but that is all to just further conceal the truth, since human beings in general have difficulty accepting a harsh reality. Literally, just one warm hug and that’s it, they’d immediately snap back into their humanity afterwards and suddenly grasp the drastic consequence of what they were going to do.

It’s like there’s this mutual sense of feeling trapped and hopeless with all of them and I genuinely believe it mainly stems from isolation. Feeling lonely and just generally alienated, especially from your peers, as a result of missing out on crucial development milestones (e.g., still being KHHV in your 20s) can and will indefinitely cause extremely high levels of stress due to the provocative pattern of constantly thinking “what the hell is wrong with me?" "What am I doing wrong?" "Why can’t I just find anyone?" and that stress progressively causes a severe case of mania, which just fucking further makes it all seem like it’s the end of the world and there’s no escape, inevitably rotting the brain to an extent that you won’t even recognize yourself anymore and therefor you end up making extremely impulsive and harmful decisions with what you have ahead of you, one of which is throwing away your youth, energy and time on this forum. “There’s no way to heal, there’s no way to make it stop, so fuck it, why not waste it since I have nothing going for me anyway?

I for one wouldn’t be here if I had anyone in my life to spend quality time with, and if I were to, let’s say, discuss this with a therapist, they’d not only invalidate it (it’s not their intention, they can’t help you if you ACTUALLY have problems seeing as how their sole purpose is to help make normal people feel safer in their own heads), but they’d also just prescribe me medications as if that can fix anything.

No wonder why bluepill-thumping normies are so persistent with preaching their “oh, it gets better” and “there’s always hope,” etc. because at the end of the day, that’s all human beings are ultimately capable of doing: pretending to unambiguously help you out in the most shallow and just purely unrealistic black & white manner imaginable.

What an absolute fucking JOKE of a world. Literal clown world. You don’t need to swallow on fucking, what? 200mg of Zoloft or start loving yourself in order for things to get better. You literally just need one person in your life. Just one would do and it will change your entire world.

Your problem is associated with the outside world as opposed to internalizing a negative outcome, leading to your solution also having to do with external sources as well.
I can no longer take a real psychiatrist seriously after my experiences.
Psychiatrists say what I've known for a long time.
"Try to establish contact with other people" I know that myself, but I just can't manage to have good contact with other people.

But in order for that person to even exist the whole apparatus of cosmic laws should be drastically changed on a subatomic level. Just rearrange the space-time continuum's structure theory.

OP is such a retard he’s the same idiot who thinks we shouldn’t post about rape or going ER.

Good point bro!

Thanks for not killing me bro!

Good point bro!

Nah, by the time you are so far gone that you go ER for real, any cheap comforting gesture is just gonna trigger you even more I would bet. Like
"Oh, now you wanna show me some sympathy. Now I get some affection, as a fucking pascifier so I calm down until you can lock me away for the rest of my life."

I do think that a single real friend does make an absurd amount of difference, esp if its someone like yourself.

Problem is someone who has gotten so low that they're about to go ER have probably also become so repulsive that even the most compassionate individuals won't want to be anywhere near them. Someone like that has to be saved before then. Even so, simply being ugly and short is enough to repulse most people. The ones who do show any compassion in my experience are usually chads who see you as zero threat. Normies and foids will also look down at subhuman males as a plague that must be ERadicated.

Time for revenge

The thing about normies is that most don't make for engaging conversation, aren't particularly skilled or intelligent, etc.

They drift through life by staying in the in-crowd, and so they're fairly tribalistic

Signalling tribal status is how normies usually interact, but to outsiders this comes across as demeaning and dismissive

People who are 'on the outside' are often willing to make friends or have a chat, but they generally aren't given a chance. It's because people don't like to engage with others who are unfamiliar, and aren't able to effectively socialize there without being demeaning and mean-spirited

Reminds me of Mcnutt's last words he heard coming from his ex/oneitis (?) before roping, "Bye" in the most annoying femoid voice. Imagine if he got a hug instead? It wouldn't take much, but it could have given him another day or two to live. Doesn't take much effort to give a hug either, but I guess that's too much to ask in today's decaying, atomized society. Just goes to show again how little people care about loner undesirable men.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thE9LqwjkfI

Last edited: