Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

one of us

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
IZ6lTCu.png

weservenomsg said:

Beautifully put for provoking normies, but I disagree with the reasoning. If there is a purpose to raising offspring, it's to advance your genes into the next generation. Raising a daughter that will fuck Chad (and get pregnant eventually) is pretty much the only reason to do it.

IIF96Bb.jpg

He forgot to mention how his wife that he will have a daughter with was raised by another man, so it evens out.
Autism is real, but still i laughed.

Fuck man, this was sooo funny, kek. The top kek I have read so far on this forum.

I am kinda not into these cuck memes , but that last line is technically true if you think about it, but i didn't even hold hands yet why whould i think about having kids

Lol damn. Best thing I read in a while.

Some wise man, who isn't a cuck, gave him reddit gold. 

JVv79B2.png

Imagine living in the same house with a younger, prettier version of your wife waling around in her underwear and you can't do ANYTHING about it

giphy.gif

Throw those bitches to the curb like in China.

Top kek at all the normies falling for this pasta
-3945 holy fuck lmao

Just look at all the dislikes there really is no hope for humanity :(.

-2370 points. That's a fucking achievement

Downvoting it won't make it untrue, stupid normies.

foreignincel said:
I am kinda not into these cuck memes , but that last line is technically true if you think about it, but i didn't even hold hands yet why whould i think about having kids

The last line isn't true at all. You raise children because you care about them, not to make the ideal woman to be ravaged by chad. Fathers should be mad as fuck if they find out a man is using her for only sex. A cuck would say "well she can do whatever she want's sexually." A real man would bash that guy's head in for not giving her the proper respect you think she deserves.

Maybe if more girls had real fathers they wouldn't be as many sluts in the world today.

-3945 points. That's a fucking achievement

the final cuckdown....

kek kek kek kek kek

i fucking bursted out laughing reading that. -2000 votes lmao triggered hard

Magnificent.

[img=242x200]https://i.imgur.com/dhMeAzK.gif[/img]

Lol the downvotes speak volume. He got the normshits good. What a legend. Fuckin lol.

WTF is r/happyembarrassedgirls

existentialhack said:
WTF is r/happyembarrassedgirls

i dont know but all women are whores

This actually brings in a lot of thought. ?

wheres the lie tho

sure you gotta advance your lineage in someway but literally dedicating half your life to raise a slut

jfl at anyone who has a daughter