Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of these days Alice . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It used to be a man could imply he's threatening his wife with a beating and audiences found this funny, both men and women. I don't know why they found it funny. I think it's because people back then knew Ralph was being a bit hyperbolic and wasn't actually beating Alice. In all honesty, it really isn't funny to threaten Alice with a beating, in the same way it's not funny to make fun of virgins. Both are cases were you re-ignite trauma. And don't give me this shit like a physical beating is worse than humiliation. Broken bones heal, but shame is death by 1000 paper cuts.

And who is Alice to marry that brute Ralph who makes such misogynistic threats? For all intents and purposes, Ralph really is a wife beater, that beats her in places where you can hide the bruises, in the same way Peppermint Patty and Marcie are just gay. It doesn't need to be said. It's just very obvious.

Alice like all foids is a kinky fucked up whore who likes it rough. That's why she married a fat, angry, domineering slob. He excites her. And he fooking TOOK her in a time when that shit was legal.