Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"One of them chopped a victim's fingers off with a machete": Woman dates thugs in prison because of their good PERSONALITY

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS

LOL if you still like women. It's time for sexbots, oculus-rift, traps, fleshlights, waifus, etc.

chad commits murder, rape, drug deals, people mutilation = "He is such a badboy"

incel vent in a online forum = "Oh my god, they are terrorist, all of them need to die right FUCKING NOW!!!"

She is WWW (whale white whore), they all go for niggers. I have forgot I hate WWWs even more than noodlewhores.

Thats some serious mental illness. This should not be normal.
These foids need to NTmaxx asap

chad commits murder, rape, drug deals, people mutilation = "He is such a badboy"

incel vent in a online forum = "Oh my god, they are terrorist, all of them need to die right FUCKING NOW!!!"
more like "this is why you're incel you muh soggy knees pigs"

Iam not watching that

It's time to put women back in their place. Or better yet, it was never time to let them out of it.

LOL if you still like women. It's time for sexbots, oculus-rift, traps, fleshlights, waifus, etc.

Idk why you're ironic in the title, their personality is the prime reason they are so popular. Foids love the psychotic-killer personality, LMS is wrong.

“I’m sweety, it’s just her preference mkaay. You dont have any control over wahmen you sexist”
It's time to put women back in their place. Or better yet, it was never time to let them out of it.
tbh

I appreciate these daily reminders that females are mere cumdumpsters.

men portrayed women as lovely and caring but deep down they can turn into bloody killers easily

Brutal Dr. Phil blackpill

May Zeus send her a giant bolt in the head

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back