Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the worst things about balding is I actually used to enjoy getting a haircut

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Obviously it doesn't improve an incel at all, bones rule all. But when my hairline was still decent I used to love going to the Turkish barber shop near me and getting the full fade/hot towel/joint massage/shave (I know most here aren't old enough to shave yet but still). Was always nice to come out feeling "fresh" and at LEAST having a decent haircut. But now yeah it's basically just to go and be reminded of my hairline/thinning. Just keep it long now and try to flesh it out with toppik, "extreme coverup game" lol.

Apologies, meant to post in offtopic.

So even dutasteride isn't working for you? I think I remember you saying you take it. That's supposed to stop almost all DHT, at the cost of heavy side effects.

So even dutasteride isn't working for you? I think I remember you saying you take it. That's supposed to stop almost all DHT, at the cost of heavy side effects.
It is working very well at the crown and the back of the head undeniably. but unfortunately hormone blockers don't work very well for maintaing your hairline, but they do kind of pause its limit at NW3 or so usually.

I'm like NW.5 but with the same kind of hair parting blackops2 cel lol, literally the worst way to go bald.

I'm like NW.5 but with the same kind of hair parting blackops2 cel lol, literally the worst way to go bald.
Oh, I see. Then Toppik probably is ideal for that.

I like haircuts although I never want to go to them but when I do u like them. it feels good man. Also only time a foid will ever touch me kek

I like haircuts although I never want to go to them but when I do u like them. it feels good man. Also only time a foid will ever touch me kek
I like it when she holds my ear to move it out of the way.

Obviously it doesn't improve an incel at all, bones rule all.
Actually hairline can make the difference between a low tier normie and an incel. I’m not denying the importance of bones, but there are examples of men who look ok with hair, good enough to get a low to mid tier in attractiveness gf, who become complete incels without their hair.