Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the things that sucks while being black

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Maybe it’s not a black thing and maybe whites experience this too but. Everytime I go to a establishment, wether it be a pizza place that I’m tryna buy food from, or my college, I’ll get asked if I’m here to pick up food delivery or some shit like some other labor job as if I’m some poor immigrant.

Maybe this is how foids see me? Poor 5’6” immigrant?:fuk:

Nah, that because UberEats and Door Dash is really common, even my local McDonalds has reserved parking for Delivery Food Apps.

Nah, that because UberEats and Door Dash is really common, even my local McDonalds has reserved parking for Delivery Food Apps.
Yea but why me, like why ask me that shit, a few weeks ago I had to wait around while this kid had to figure out my order that i called in and said my name several times JFL.

Yea but why me, like why ask me that shit, a few weeks ago I had to wait around while this kid had to figure out my order that i called in and said my name several times JFL.
Prob's cause the Kid Employee is just a retard, being 5'6" is brutal, but I doubt this relates to being short.

are you west African?

Prob's cause the Kid Employee is just a retard, being 5'6" is brutal, but I doubt this relates to being short.
Yea it was a kid employee that time, height mogged by him brutal shit
are you west African?
Nah I’m a mutt in America specifically New York like a mixed between hispanic and nigger which is common here :feelshaha:

Nah I’m a mutt in America specifically New York like a mixed between hispanic and nigger which is common here :feelshaha:
I guess that still counts as partial West African.