Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of the saddest descriptions I've read.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
Do you think men like Chad think about what it feels like to be someone like him? Fuck, he friend should explain the blackpill, but he may not be able to handle it.

bad personality

Mogs me at looking manly.

Fake or not, guys like him exist.
They always finish last.

@Napoleon de Geso

Beat you!

please IT, explain this one

Saint trashcel

Saint trashcel
JFL. The black pill will make him rope, he must stay in ignorance. We must protect the innocence of saint trashcel.

Picking up trash for him is a real pick me up

Over for him. :feelscry:
Strong jaw though..

Nice guys finish last

Ugly guys don't finish at all

Mogs me at looking manly

Why would God make some people's lives a fucking hell while giving a demo of heaven to others.

Omg I'm getting a bad vibe from him, he probably has a bad personality; I'm sure he's only collecting trash as an opportunity to rape somebody y',all.

Do you think men like Chad think about what it feels like to be someone like him? Fuck, he friend should explain the blackpill, but he may not be able to handle it.

When I read "picking up trash" my first thought was that he fucks disabled woman or grannies :feelspuke:

Fucking hell, this dude would probably die for me in battle and yet he can't even have a normal life. I wish there was a neutron bomb that only killed foids. In gmod.

CHINMOGS ME TO PLUTO

I don't think he's respecting women hard enough tbhngl

unironically, he has a good personality, he cleans places because he wants to help
JFL. The black pill will make him rope, he must stay in ignorance. We must protect the innocence of saint trashcel.

Ugly guys don't finish at all
It's actually that ugly guys are banned from competing. If they even try (PUA, Money Maxxing, Casting Couching etc.) they get called a creep, put in jail or even if they consensually ascend a woman can actually rescind their consent a year after having sex like with Weinstein. Literally with Weinstein it was decades.. just banged up Hollywood Has Been Roasties that are mad that he was going for better models aka. younger holes than their dried up 50 year old graveyard axe wounds.

Last edited:
Why would God make some people's lives a fucking hell while giving a demo of heaven to others.
I ask that question everyday. Delusional faggots will say it's all somehow "our fault" JFL. This world is just truly not a fair one.

Well I mog him so I guess it is not that bad.

I mog him, its beyond over for this dude.

Meanwhile Chad throws trash on the ground and women will suck his dick.

Then an incel gets told by the same women that we should think about the environment
full

Cleary a misogynist

he seems like such a good person...

It really is suifuel

he will ascend with used up post wall roastie later on and become a cuck betabuxx husband that gets starfish sex once a month .
And he will think hes the luckiest man alive lol .
Ignorance is bliss .

>personality

fucking pieces of shit

because there's no god
sadly :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Believe me man, the idea of nothingness brings me comfort. I'm agnostic and i'm scared of powerful beings existing.
The reason is that science can't prove the existence of higher beings, but also it currently has not the power of proving the absence of them.
You know what's the second thing that made the mathematician with my username famous? He proved the existence of god mathematically. But i'm sure that his definition of God is flawed.
After that i declare that the position of atheism is philosophically wrong.

in a sense he's right, it's about personality. you have to have an awful personality to have girls. as nice of a person he's bound to seem weak. I really can not think of a bigger turn off than being nice at this point, women literally hate it or so it seems.

he's prolly a sexist

thats why he don't get laid

:soy: