Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of the reasons why foids have two different holes to pee and to fuck

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
It makes men feel superior. A man can easily ignore her pee hole from which she excretes disgusting body fluids from and can solely focus on her fuck hole while having sex.

But foids can't do that. Men use the same thing for peeing and to fuck. It makes it more degrading for foids to suck on it, hence establishing their inferiority.
Foids know it too, that's why they only suck Chad's dick. They'll happily do the most degrading stuff to please Chad.

i swear to god until I was about 16 I always thought women only have 1 hole down there. nobody ever teached me that shit.

Free this based man. RIGHT NOW!!

I never seen a female cunt in real life but I fucked one in my dream.

i swear to god until I was about 16 I always thought women only have 1 hole down there. nobody ever teached me that shit.

Tbh I only learned that in this thread jfl. I heard about the other one but I didn't know it was used for peeing.