Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the most successful Chads of all time

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Young was a polygamist, marrying a total of 55 wives, 54 of them after he converted to Mormonism.[1]

In 1902, 25 years after Young's death, the New York Times established that Young's direct descendants numbered more than 1000.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descendants_of_Brigham_Young

150px-Brigham_Young_by_Charles_William_Carter.jpg

doesn't look like a chad to me just lucky

Just be Mormon, living in 19th century theory

Not a slayer at all, he just betabuxed for 55 females.

Chad, on the other hand, surpasses that slaycount without having to take his wallet out once.

african chad mogs him:

https://www.google.de/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/mohammed-bello-abubakar-masaba-polygamy-nigerian-man-with-97-wives-still-very-much-alive-a7365926.html?amp

Mohammed Bello Abubakar is a controversial figure in the town of Bida, Niger state, where he has married more than 100 women in what he describes as a “divine” calling.

View attachment 42223
Jim Jones probably outslayed him. I wonder how many women Manson fucked.

Do you guys really define chad by the number of women he had? I don't really envy this guy.

what about gengis khan ? kings of Saudi Arabia ?

Being a cult leader is an unlimited pass to pussy. I can't believe no incels have tried it yet

Mormonmax is the best max

Kareem Abdul Jabar supposedly had sex with 20,000 women (dude seems like he's lying about it, very little evidence). Warren Beady with 12,000. Ghengis Khan's ancestors are like 1/3 of all of Mongolia (going off of memory).