Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of the most ridiculous things I have read

DarknessEternal

DarknessEternal

Wizard
★★★★
A guy on reddit told me that Forever Alone men need to self improve and work on their confidence for YEARS to even have a chance. Then i argued that there are teenagers and young people getting laid like its nothing, when did they self improve. And holy lol at his reply was that these people have been self improving and working on themselves since they were BORN, they started from babies and kept doing it as kids so they get laid at teenagers. I could not believe at what I was reading, what else will they come up with to defend their world fallacy?

A guy on reddit told me that Forever Alone men need to self improve and work on their confidence for YEARS to even have a chance. Then i argued that there are teenagers and young people getting laid like its nothing, when did they self improve. And holy lol at his reply was that these people have been self improving and working on themselves since they were BORN, they started from babies and kept doing it as kids so they get laid at teenagers. I could not believe at what I was reading, what else will they come up with to defend their world fallacy?
No high schooler has ever felt the necessity of self-improving to become part of society. The very need to self-improve implies that there is something off that the person's trying to compensate for. These people just don't get it.

No high schooler has ever felt the necessity of self-improving to become part of society. The very need to self-improve implies that there is something off that the person's trying to compensate for. These people just don't get it.
they dont get it and they also cannot realize that dating is about genetics and has nothing to do with individual effort

If Full Bs again and again you can't improve your face that much aka your personality debate closed.

lmfao what a retard i would have drove over to his house and offline raid him fortnite style and kidnap him and his family taking them into the danger dungeon where i would have done vietcong levels of unspeakable violence
(in minecraft of course)

lmfao what a retard i would have drove over to his house and offline raid him fortnite style and kidnap him and his family taking them into the danger dungeon where i would have done vietcong levels of unspeakable violence

:lul::lul::lul:

What a bunch of horse shit. As a kid I took school more seriously than the majority of kids. I was also highly competitive and wanted to be first at everything.. first in arithmetic, first in spelling, first in a running race, first in the line back in fucking Kindergarten. And I accomplished these things too, often with minimal effort.

Most of these idiots who got laid in their teens struggled with their multiplication tables for fuck's sake. They didn't do anything at all other than follow "what is cool" and act like wiggers. Anybody who parrots nonsense like this is just excusing the dysgenic bull shit that has taken over the West and much of the world, promoting Idiocracy.

Last edited:
shit. As a kid I took school more seriously than the majority of kids. I was also highly competitive and wanted to be first at everything.. first in arithmetic, first in spelling, first in a running race, first in the line back in fucking Kindergarten. And I accomplished these things too, often with minimal effort.
i was the dumbest kid in the class lol. i have NDL so i pretty much sucked at every class, i would try and try but i could never figure out math and learn like the others

Most of these idiots who got laid in their teens struggled with their multiplication tables for fuck's sake. They didn't do anything at all other than follow "what is cool" and act like wiggers. Anybody who parrots nonsense like this is just excusing the dysgenic bull shit that has taken over the West and much of the world, promoting Idiocracy.

i struggled with these tables but couldnt get laid cuz im ugly

I should not have to improve, Buddha taught me that all things are inherently perfect.

:feelsLSD:
quite funny considering a lot of the self improvement ideology has roots on far eastern philosophies a direct result of the decline of Abrahamic religion in the west

:fuk:

That's actually hilarious because my experience completely invalidates that. I had a lot of friends and was able to easily and confidently make friends until I was around 10, then I moved to a new school and started being ostracized.

That's actually hilarious because my experience completely invalidates that. I had a lot of friends and was able to easily and confidently make friends until I was around 10, then I moved to a new school and started being ostracized.
nope, they would still tell you that you did something wrong

Dont bother with these lost souls & lost causes

I completely mog normies in self improvement. Normies I know couldn’t even be fucked to lose some weight and still get gf’s.

yeaaaaahhhh bro you have to start self improvement in the womb bro otherwise your not trying bro
joker

I completely mog normies in self improvement. Normies I know couldn’t even be fucked to lose some weight and still get gf’s.
phenotype and genetics is everything. body doesnt mean shit

People go to any length to support their delusional views. It's fucking annoying.

It's actually your fault you're taking redditors seriously after all these years. The average redditor is a tool.

Reddit the place of the deluded.

Well, if you don't have the looks, you have to make up for it by improving on everything else.

It's that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back