Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of the most reddit comments I've ever seen

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::lul::lul::lul: Don't think just get excited for the next Marvel product and CONSOOM

I never even watched infinity war. All those movies are slop.

reddit is a government experiment i swear

90S Laughing GIF

Peak reddit moment :lul::lul::lul:
Fuck him and fuck marvel piece of shit

> Doesn't provide any argument on why marvel is so good
> Proceeds to insult the person for lines and lines of text

I'm glad I've never cared for capeshit

Spiderman ks bad amdrew tate taught me that

I never got the appeal of these movies. Literally the only reason people like it is because of chad actors. The plot is probably mediocre and predictable too. Western soulless marvel movies make me want to puke. Boring as shit

I never even watched infinity war. All those movies are slop.
It was good until avengers endgame after that movie they started churning out too much content. Too many movies, TV shows and all of them were connected like big plot gaps between the TV shows. I couldn't keep up with all of them so I just stopped watching them tbh.

It was good until avengers endgame after that movie they started churning out too much content. Too many movies, TV shows and all of them were connected like big plot gaps between the TV shows. I couldn't keep up with all of them so I just stopped watching them tbh.
Marvel fell off after the first Avengers came out. Then all the movies became the same shit where they tried being as funny as possible. I rewatched the original Ironman the most out of all them.

I never got the appeal of these movies. Literally the only reason people like it is because of chad actors. The plot is probably mediocre and predictable too. Western soulless marvel movies make me want to puke. Boring as shit
I liked them until I was 18/19 but after that started to really dislike them for being so generic

That's right there is a mindless soy normie for you, these people have a mediocre existence and they worry about fitting in the most

I liked them until I was 18/19 but after that started to really dislike them for being so generic
Everything about them is mediocre and those fucking 5' 3" white women saving the earth shit as well, smelly cunts can't fight a kid if their life depended on it

> Doesn't provide any argument on why marvel is so good
> Proceeds to insult the person for lines and lines of text
They are like this on every sub I saw. They just insult you and get upvoted by other people who can't even put 2 sentences together.

They are like this on every sub I saw. They just insult you and get upvoted by other people who can't even put 2 sentences together.
Lmao
Not surprising tbh

This is what occurs when you consoom too much goyslop entertainment