Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the most powerful things about looks is that if you have them, they allow you to truly be yourself

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
You can have any hobby you want and be open about it, express yourself the way you want, share any interests you want...

-If you are good looking you can openly talk about being otaku and having a waifu and people will get interested in anime. You can come with a fucking dakimakura to a social event and people will automatically assume you are ironic and funny guy who knows how to laught at himself for being otaku.

-If you are good looking you could even convince girls to save up for a gaming PC. You can get girls interested even in old school/obscure gaming.

-If you are good looking you can talk about any sex fetish and people will see you as kinky instead of pervert. Also you can be as flirty as fou feel like being, or express your horniness in case you are horny.

-If you are good looking and a metalhead people will see you as alternative cool musician instead of asocial weirdo. You can be pushover always sad whiny emo and people will see you as deep and sorrowful and will trry to get to know you to see whats going on.

-if you are good looking and wear unusual clothing or have a weird style, there is even a chance that it turns into a mini-trend. If not, you are anyways always assumed as eccentric instead of weirdo.

-If you are good looking you can be old in your 30's or 40's and you won't ever be too old or look out of place in any social situations like average men do when they get old. Age boundaries and social rules doesn't exist for good looking guys who age decently. You can crash a freshman college party as a 35 year old no problem if you are GL, and you will fit in.

Good looking people, specially good looking males literally have to actively sabotage themselves hard in order to lose in life. Good looking males are the true elite of this world, more privileged than 5/10 CEOs and living lifestyles FULL of FREEDOM. Feedom to be what they want to be. Freedom to choose any lifestyle because people will support them. Freedom to do whatever they want to do because everyone will be happy to see them and interact with them no matter the situation and setting.

Good looks are the ultimate freedom provider, followed by money (which again, will come almost automatically with good looks).

Last edited:
No I think it's pussy to be honest

High IQ

Also when did u become so high IQ bro?

Looks = everything .. water is wet..

A positive of being blackpilled is that you know your looks are what make you unpopular, and eventually you feel comfortable talking about your hobbies because you know most people will hate you anyway.

just be yourself bro

A positive of being blackpilled is that you know your looks are what make you unpopular, and eventually you feel comfortable talking about your hobbies because you know most people will hate you anyway.
and also u realize that looksmaxxing is the only option of becoming mildly human

yes, good looking people can LIVE
while we can only rot

and also u realize that looksmaxxing is the only option of becoming mildly human

This is the most important one. So people stop thinking they are the problem and save the money they would waste on therapy to get plastic surgery or looksmax in the gym.

There are only three relevant variables:

-your looks
-your age
-your sex

A young and gorgeous girl has almost infinite leeway. And old and ugly guy has nigh 0.

There are only three relevant variables:

-your looks
-your age
-your sex

A young and gorgeous girl has almost infinite leeway. And old and ugly guy has nigh 0.

Chad has even more leeway than young pretty girl because of the "authority" aura a male can have.

Age is a bit diffuse tho. 50 year old slayer that looks younger and good looking makes age not matter for him. I know several 45+ year old guys who look pretty good and young and they live party life as if they were in their 20's and they are never "out of place". Also thank you gave me an ide to add to the OP.

Last edited:
Chad has even more leeway than young pretty girl because of the "authority" aura a male can have.

Age is a bit diffuse tho. 50 year old slayer that looks younger and good looking makes age not matter for him. I know several 45+ year old guys who look pretty good and young and they live party life as if they were in their 20's and they are never "out of place". Also thank you gave me an ide to add to the OP.
Feeling out of place in places you used to enjoy sucks hard. I loved attending to anime conventions but as a NW3-4 it sucks, people assume I'm somebody's father.

Same happened in the queue to the uni admission exams, there were people handing out shit to the students who were going to take the test, two foids doing that skipped me, lol. They must have thought my son/daughter had briefly went away and I was keeping their place in the queue.

NUKE THIS PLANET GET THOSE NUKE LAUNCH CODES AND WIPE OUT THE WEST

Lots of high IQ posts today

Ultimate blackpill + suicide fuel tbh. Makes me just wanna rot tonight and question what the fuck senses it makes to keep living as a ugly person.

Good post @Zyros. I would add that good-looking people who are victims of violence are often portrayed as true victims, whereas an ugly person in the same situation is often perceived to be a weakling instead.

Good post @Zyros. I would add that good-looking people who are victims of violence are often portrayed as true victims, whereas an ugly person in the same situation is often perceived to be a weakling instead.
Yeah good point too

Ultimate blackpill + suicide fuel tbh. Makes me just wanna rot tonight and question what the fuck senses it makes to keep living as a ugly person.

Invest what you can in getting surgery if your flaws arent fatal

We should all do that here. I have a nose surgery next year and expect a big difference in my appearance.

The trend thing is so real the popular guys i.e. Chads set weird trends even back in the early grades in school, I bet most us of have seen this when we were pre-teens that some weird thing will become the new fad/trend JUST because the cool kids did it.

If my acne scars are cleared there won't be any significant flaws apart from my recessed mandible. But that's where it's fatal, because my facial harmony is fucked up. A jaw surgery won't help me ascend beyond 6/10.

If someone is ugly because of 1-2 major flaws that can be fixed he can easily be good GL. With shit facial harmony you're fucked forever.

Same the only way to get foids to acknowledge you is only by good looks, personality dosent mean a fucking thing if ur a 0/10, Ive got a friends that acts exactly like me however everyone gives him attention since hes good looking and tall , everyone ignores me cause im short and ugly.

All the memories your wish you had or could make, all the smiling faces of friends and comrades you wish you had, chasing the dreams you have... unobtainable. It's not that other's won't accept you for wanting to be your true self, although they won't, it you knowing that you'll never be the person you always wanted to be because your face is deformed. The shame is written on your face and you don't have the power to erase it.

also imagine some 2/10 truecel at some park for little kids vs an 8/10 chad just chilling there how different they'll be treated

also imagine some 2/10 truecel at some park for little kids vs an 8/10 chad just chilling there how different they'll be treated
Which is exactly why this planet deserves to get hit by an asteroid

High IQ

Also when did u become so high IQ bro?
Lol he made an entire post talking about how calling people high or low IQ from their posts doesn't make sense.