Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the most heartbreaking moments I had .

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
I asked my mom "why are you wearing that bandana?" When I was a little kid. Then she refuted the question for a while and she eventually told me it's because she's bald from cancer then died a few years after. :cryfeels:.

So sad. My condolences bro.

So sad. My condolences bro.
It's okay it's been years but I still cry drunk some nights for some reason. I Guess it's because of how young she was when she died. I remember her last letter being , "I love love love you".

It's okay it's been years but I still cry drunk some nights for some reason. I Guess it's because of how young she was when she died. I remember her last letter being , "I love love love you".
:cryfeels: How old was she?

I am deeply sorry to hear about that man, love you brocel.:feelscry: My mum was also diagnosed with this fucking disease, though she is still alive and well.

Last edited:
I need to stop making posts off 8 shots

Hot damn that hits hard.

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you brocel. I know a foid is a foid is a foid, but I hope she died peacefully and I'm sure she knew how much you loved her

Hot damn that hits hard.

I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you brocel. I know a foid is a foid is a foid, but I hope she died peacefully and I'm sure she knew how much you loved her
My mom cared about me. That's more than any other normie ever did. I will love her forever.