Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of the most fucked up posts I've read from Reddit.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★
Last edited:
This wouldn’t happen under Shariah rule.

Chad's life:
>Broke
>Gets with prime JB
>Impregnates her
>Lives in her parents's house
>Breeds the JB and her mom
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

didn't read too much text

who cares, all this 'pain' that she has is nothing compared to ours. let the whore :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I regret having read all of it. That’s so fucking crazy, jesus christ. It’s hard to believe that some people are this screwed up in the head. I don’t know how i’d react if I was one of the kids involved.

I regret having read all of it. That’s so fucking crazy, jesus christ. It’s hard to believe that some people are this screwed up in the head. I don’t know how i’d react if I was one of the kids involved.
World is terrible when people can lie to you with a straight face. Psychopaths are in high government positions.

World is terrible when people can lie to you with a straight face. Psychopaths are in high government positions.
Being a subhuman has its perks. I would rather be alone over interacting with people like that. Fuck this world.

I wonder if they’re churchgoers?

Fucking degenerates. They should be hanged.

Chad's life:
>Broke
>Gets with prime JB
>Impregnates her
>Lives in her parents's house
>Breeds the JB and her mom
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

car-didnt-read-lol.gif

I'm not reading all that shit kek wtf.

That was an entertaining read. Foid would do this all again with another Chad though, no sympathy