Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the most frustrating things about women's behavior

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Is that not only do women reject incels, but they do everything they can to minimize their contact with incels. At a gathering, women will avoid eye contact with incels, they won't smile at incels, because they don't want incels to talk to them. Why? Because she is terrified that if she converses with the ugly incel, society will view her as being part of his social circle, and she will become part of his subhuman social circle. It's kind of like an engineer who fears that if he spends too much time associating with technicians, people will start to view him as a technician, people will start giving him technician work, and he will eventually become a technician.

Just ask yourself how many women in your age range have you spoken to in the last year? If the number is close to 0, then why is it so low? Is it low because you are just very unlucky, or is it low because women are going out of their way to avoid you?

It's so difficult to have hope in a society where women go out of their way to avoid you, because you don't even get chances. You can't tell yourself "I should have said XYZ instead" because you never even got to have a conversation with a girl in the first place.

Just approach bro:soy:

I'd prefer this to them pretending they like me and getting my hopes up just to reject me

Women are incapable of turning off their sexual instincts. Hence why they try to get incel coworkers fired.

It's possible that even good looking femoids have intimate contact to Incels (very rare! and of course mainly because of compassion), but if they are out together, these femoids will wear sunglasses and shit. Some of them want to go even divided from the Incel (10 meters far away from each other), because to get seen with an Incel is pure social suicide. And of course they will avoid to take pics and videos with the Incel, because it's so awkward to be on a photo with a sub human... it's over!

Last edited:
Just go EEE AAA

I prefer a honest woman to a Cucking kind of women who only act like friends in front of you by being nicely and polite. They're just a huge waste of time and energy.

Last edited:
Most females are all about lookism.