Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the most delusional normie copes

Harvester

Harvester

Banned
-
Is that if you realize life is unfair and say it (not unfair in the way they think it is, which is that you just have to work harder for success) they will just tell you to suicide, not make a difference, not point out how unfair life is. It's a completely delusional way to attempt to silence you.

Because the success of chads is built upon how unfair life is, but they want to tell themselves it's because of effort or a bluepilled mentality.

Usually it’s only internet cowards that will tell you to kill yourself over just about anything.

The blue pilled slop that comes out of real life normies mouths essentially parrots the msm or edJEWcational system by just telling you to “go to therapy” as though paid friendship (what therapy utterly boils down to) is actually going to help you at the end of the day.

Hint: it won’t.

View: https://youtu.be/86POgyY55d0

Usually it’s only internet cowards that will tell you to kill yourself over just about anything.

The blue pilled slop that comes out of real life normies mouths essentially parrots the msm or edJEWcational system by just telling you to “go to therapy” as though paid friendship (what therapy utterly boils down to) is actually going to help you at the end of the day.

Hint: it won’t.

View: https://youtu.be/86POgyY55d0

But specifically what I said in the OP is how soyboys will say "if life is so bad then kill yourself incel" in a pathetic bluepilled attempt to silence you.

Well that can easily be turned around on soys by telling them that no they should kill themselves instead and for your own good at that as maybe their deaths would then make life a little more bearable for you and through this they would be doing a good deed.