Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the most crushing things I watched on my life

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
It was not a video of some animal being tortured (I don't watch those anyway) it was not some war video or cartel shit.

It was a video of some slut talking about her sexual experiences, completely shameless about it, sometimes even in detail. Not a giga Stacy at all but looked OK. There was this one time she talked about how she was at a bar/club/party or whatever, and she saw a man, and straight up came to him and told him:

"See that girl over there? She's my hot friend, I will suck your cock while she sucks your balls."

Yes. That's right. I spend years of my life """learning""" PUA shit, thinking I will at least have sex once. Some men exist and have threesomes just by existing in a social situation. I could never cope after watching this. Remembering it, even many months (years?) later and I just can't cope.

Show video.

Let us see this madness!

It was a video of some toilet talking
only fakecels listen to what toilets shit out their mouth hole,trucels don't listen to that garbage and know that toilets mouth hole role is to suck dick only,period.

It was not a video of some animal being tortured (I don't watch those anyway) it was not some war video or cartel shit.

It was a video of some slut talking about her sexual experiences, completely shameless about it, sometimes even in detail. Not a giga Stacy at all but looked OK. There was this one time she talked about how she was at a bar/club/party or whatever, and she saw a man, and straight up came to him and told him:

"See that girl over there? She's my hot friend, I will suck your cock while she sucks your balls."

Yes. That's right. I spend years of my life """learning""" PUA shit, thinking I will at least have sex once. Some men exist and have threesomes just by existing in a social situation. I could never cope after watching this. Remembering it, even many months (years?) later and I just can't cope.
You havent seen or listen subhuman foids talking about their sexual experiences then.

Clown World. Life is unfair. Being moral is a mental illness. Having friends is like staying at the same table with spies.

It’s so easy if she likes your face