Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One of the most brutal realizations

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
is the fact that the women that hate us the most are the women like us. The "shy/nerdy/awkward girls with non-conventional interests" are those that treat us with the most disdain, unironically the stereotypical Stacy doesn't even know that we exist (our spheres mostly don't overlap and it's an entirely different universe; they live in theirs, we live in ours, they are parallel universes that never overlap and you won't see them most of the time - because there are no shared interests or other things where you meet them).
If you see all those subreddits like r/Neckbeards, r/IncelTear(s) and r/NiceGuys - what do you see? You don't see Stacy mocking anyone there, you see your looksmatch. The (most of the time autistic/otherwise non-NT and not too great looking) girl with the same interests as you that most other people would consider as boring (like history/video games/etc.), they hate men like us the most. The entire subreddits are full with them - as well as Tumblr. The misandrist websites of the world aren't full of attractive/NT women.
These nerdy girls are far worse whores that treat us with nothing more than disdain (sometimes irl, sometimes on subreddits/Tumblr where they think nobody can listen/read) and want us removed from the very groups undesirables like us founded, they are far worse than the stereotypical party sluts and this is the most important thing to realize.

Pretty girls are busy living their lives, ugly girls hate us because they cant have Chads, ugliest girls despise us with burning hatred because we are the best they can.

They want to make it clear that they don't want their looksmatch at the same not being able to get chad and hating sub8 males more as a result

We are hated simply for existing, simply because we aren't those fake and robotic models that are gaslit and waved across all and any NPC or other's eyes, simply because of our looks, and simply because we are harbors of a truth that they deny. Either way, there is no escape. Hated is what we are, and yet time and time again, they fail to understand nor comprehend.

The reason they hate us is because they're disgusted by the implication that we're somehow their 'equals'

They're bitter that chad will always pick some stacy over them and that they'll be forced to 'settle' for an inferior male. This is why whenever someone says "lower your standards!" I see it a cope. They might seem 'shy' and 'traditional' on the outside, but they'll gladly fulfill the role of chad's cum dumpster if given the chance. Even if they're not noticed by chad, their egos have already been inflated by millions of simps and orbiters.

Poor low income women unable to have sex or reproduce don't exist, in fact poor low income women will use their sexuality to escape poverty even to the point of getting married utilizing that as a means to economic upward social mobility if they can't get there by any other means.

Even obese, disfigured, or low physical attraction women think they're entitled to top percentage of men thus rejecting men in the same very categories. I've lost count how many times I've lowered my standards completely in women getting to the point that I would be satisfied with just any kind of woman that would show me affection or interest, and despite all of that, nothing, nothing at all. I'm so entirely jaded or cynical now that I firmly believe that I would be rejected by a blind woman with a walking cane.

@Lebensmüder

Last edited:
Poor low income women unable to have sex or reproduce don't exist, in fact poor low income women will use their sexuality to escape poverty even to the point of getting married utilizing that as a means to economic upward social mobility if they can't get there by any other means.

Even obese, disfigured, or low physical attraction women think they're entitled to top percentage of men thus rejecting men in the same very categories. I've lost count how many times I've lowered my standards completely in women getting to the point that I would be satisfied with just any kind of woman that would show me affection or interest, and despite all of that, nothing, nothing at all. I'm so entirely jaded or cynical now that I firmly believe that I would be rejected by a blind woman with a walking cane.

@Lebensmüder
Same ngl. The most enfuriating thing is that women are literally born with a money printer between their legs, nothing (except catastrophes like severe injuries that are purely stochastical in nature and outliers and can affect both genders) can even remotely diminish the life quality of the average western woman, there is no stopping the halo effect.

Same ngl. The most enfuriating thing is that women are literally born with a money printer between their legs, nothing (except catastrophes like severe injuries that are purely stochastical in nature and outliers and can affect both genders) can even remotely diminish the life quality of the average western woman, there is no stopping the halo effect.
Yup, unironically the only thing that will save western civilization right now is its collapse as anything else at this point is merely just prolonging the misery, agony, or suffering. You're spot on as you usually are with most things fren.

Last edited:
These women hate the men who are not Chad's, but these same women are logged in every way by the Stacys. They can't handle this.

They might seem 'shy' and 'traditional' on the outside, but they'll gladly fulfill the role of chad's cum dumpster if given the chance.
they are given that chance, and they utilize it, and then chad doesn't commit, so instead of hanging out with a chad boyfriend they go online and shit on incels

they are given that chance, and they utilize it, and then chad doesn't commit, so instead of hanging out with a chad boyfriend they go online and shit on incels
Best thing to do is call them angry chad cumbuckets that will never get commitment from them or their looksmatches after they're used up.

For Stacy incels are invisible. She cannot even imagine an incel as one of her options.

This is the unfair situation. they think they are better than the looksmatch by using fakeups

I realized this ages ago. Even the ugliest of women will not want anything less than a Chad and will gladly shit on us in every way. Women will NEVER be fucking satisfied.