Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One of the most brutal mogs of all time

df9.png

jfl this turbomanlet jap is taller than me

His face is literally at dick level. Over for drivercel he should drive his f1 into a wall

Im the turbomanlets height, brutal thats how i look to other people :feelsbadman:

“I can tell the guy on the right has a good personality”

Clown world.

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

The feet difference is even worse to look at

Anyone would look like that next to a 7 3 guy

Clown world.

Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
Secconded

What is it with race car drivers having chad features. I bet there were many more drivers at the same or better skill levels than those guys but their sponsors and supporters chose those guys due to their looks and enabled them to compete at world class level.

A%C3%A9cio_Neves%2C_Michael_Schumacher_e_Didi_%28Cropped%29.jpg

I saw that pic this morning and yeah it's fucking brutal.
Poor Yuki literally looks like a child on that pic.

Unbelievably brutal it almost doesn't even look real :fuk:

So over for the F1 driver. Im basically same height as him. Its beyond over.