Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One of the most blackpilling moments in my life

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am actually pretty mad while I am writing this. Back in High School there was this the theatre because my school turned 105 years old or something. Anyways there were some performances by the students on a stage like singing and dancing. When all of that ended there were people being rewarded for contributing to the High School's reputation. Some trucel with glasses and acne entered on the stage and I overheard some foids and normies laughing. That guy apparently won first place in some tournament for Math. As a fellow trucel myself I sensed that the guy did not feel comfortable at all not only because of his looks but also because everyone looked down upon him for his looks despite his attempts to give good reputation to the school. No one was cheering and you could hear normies and foids laughing in the distance. After that some tall CHAD enters the stage and gets rewarded for winning some volleyball tournament with his team and all of a sudden every foid gets wet and starts cheering for him. Looks are truly the only fucking thing that matter and no matter how hard you try as a trucel it's not going to work. This is why trucels shouldn't contribute to scumciety and leech off as much as possible.

retribution shall come someday

I am actually pretty mad while I am writing this. Back in High School there was this the theatre because my school turned 105 years old or something. Anyways there were some performances by the students on a stage like singing and dancing. When all of that ended there were people being rewarded for contributing to the High School's reputation. Some trucel with glasses and acne entered on the stage and I overheard some foids and normies laughing. That guy apparently won first place in some tournament for Math. As a fellow trucel myself I sensed that the guy did not feel comfortable at all not only because of his looks but also because everyone looked down upon him for his looks despite his attempts to give good reputation to the school. No one was cheering and you could hear normies and foids laughing in the distance. After that some tall CHAD enters the stage and gets rewarded for winning some volleyball tournament with his team and all of a sudden every foid gets wet and starts cheering for him. Looks are truly the only fucking thing that matter and no matter how hard you try as a trucel it's not going to work. This is why trucels shouldn't contribute to scumciety and leech off as much as possible.
ive been a NEET for 3 years now so ive cost society 1 million, And i got 300 dollar every wednesday when i was 16 for 1 year before partents ruined it and shipped me off to work where i made 3 dollar an hour and 100 dollar a wednesday, and 200 dollar every wednesday now. Worked 7 years and finished college.

I could have had 100 dollar NEETbuxx more but my parents had to ruin it when i was 16

Fuck society, in 3 years ive cost them 2 million dollars! Which is nothing considering they print that money.

Last edited:
ive been a NEET for 3 years now so ive cost society 1 million, And i got 300 dollar every wednesday when i was 16 and 200 dollar every wednesday now. Worked 7 years and finished college.

Fuck society, in 3 years ive cost them 2 million dollars! Which is nothing considering they print that money.
being NEET is the way to rebel against soyciety which treat us like scum. We have no voice and we are incapable of revolution because we are so beat up by life so that's the only way to damage soyciety.

being NEET is the way to rebel against soyciety which treat us like scum. We have no voice and we are incapable of revolution because we are so beat up by life so that's the only way to damage soyciety.
Yeah, And after 67 my neetbuxx turns into pension money, I have ADHD and AUTISM, So its not going away either, I can basically have reperations for what my bullies did to me and rightfully so until the end of my days, IM not working for a society that hates me.

I hope some of them kill themselves for what they did.

Last edited:
Yeah
Looks are the meat-flaps opener of society, you either get in for genetic reasons or you'll be shut out forever

Your looks is your personality your confidence and everything else fuck anybody that says otherwise

I remember something similar people were laughing at a currycel who won an award whilst clapping for some footballer who later won an award.

women should not be allowed to graduate from elementary school. Imagine how much better middle school and high school would be if there were no foids.

Looks are truly the only fucking thing that matter and no matter how hard you try as a trucel it's not going to work. This is why trucels shouldn't contribute to scumciety and leech off as much as possible.

If only he held more frame everyone would be cheering for him equally.