Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

one of the mods must be a fbi agent

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I know that one of the mods must be an fbi agent but it can be that all of them work hand in hand with the department. Why I think that? Why this site have that much of background activity? A normal site havent so much like that. And how can the Mods see if you use an diffrent device and diffrent IP that you are exactly this one person? I'm sure that one of them are from an corrupt police department. So for all idiots who think they are safe on incel.is you should be careful what you write. this site is everything but not anoym. In my opinion as long as you write nothing illegal you should be safe.

Yes, some even discriminate me

So for all idiots who think they are safe on incel.is you should be careful what you write.
kill all women rape all women behead all women commit incel revolution against femoids.

kill all women rape all women behead all women commit incel revolution against femoids.
I hope your not from usa. over for cels they think they are anonym

I don't give a fuck. I've said this multiple times... if any feds are monitoring my posts, give me a cushy government job or snuggly secret agent wife.

I don't give a fuck. I've said this multiple times... if any feds are monitoring my posts, give me a cushy government job or snuggly secret agent wife.
ok grey

I hope your not from usa. over for cels they think they are anonym
The CIA and FBI tampered with my meds to make me want to commit a mass shooting since they know how much I hate soyciety. The feds already know everything about me. The more I resist the more they push. I'll never give be an agent for zogbots.

The CIA and FBI tampered with my meds to make me want to commit a mass shooting since they know how much I hate soyciety. The feds already know everything about me. The more I resist the more they push. I'll never give be an agent for zogbots.
Maybe your one of them. We had many users here that write very radical but it came out that they were infiltrator

Maybe your one of them. We had many users here that write very radical but it came out that they were infliators
And we've had users who never say anything edgy outed as infiltrators. Your point?

And we've had users who never say anything edgy outed as infiltrators. Your point?
my point that everyone could be a infiltrator. Even this one what you think he never could be one

for example @Sewercel was one. he contact me many times but I always ignore him. At some point hewas banned but he was active for a very long time even though I had already pointed him out to the mods. mods have access to view private messages

only incel on this site is me tbh, the rest work for fbi

I don't care. I have nothing to lose. Every day is agony and suffering, I want to die. If the FBI could put me out of my misery, that would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I know that one of the mods must be an fbi agent but it can be that all of them work hand in hand with the department. Why I think that? Why this site have that much of background activity? A normal site havent so much like that. And how can the Mods see if you use an diffrent device and diffrent IP that you are exactly this one person? I'm sure that one of them are from an corrupt police department. So for all idiots who think they are safe on incel.is you should be careful what you write. this site is everything but not anoym. In my opinion as long as you write nothing illegal you should be safe.
yeah probably plus this site is a fbi honeypot.

villain-chillin-like-a-villain.gif

It was me. It was me the whole time.

Mass shootings are staged ordered by elites the shooters are freemasons/jesuits they plan it through numerology and astrology rituals Elliot Rodger was a freemason it was all fake if u know yuo know.. high iq conspiracytheoristcels can only understand this what im tryna say

Imagine if Fat Link was FBI this whole time:feelskek:

:reeeeee:Glowies and jews glowies and jews every fucking where

the only thing theyll give you is a concrete room