Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based One of the main reasons I hate racemixing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
It's just cheating evolution. Soys always claim race doesn't exist, but the differences are large enough that an average white American is 99th percentile in height, 99th percentile in penis size and 99.99999th percentile in looks in the Philippines. So what are the odds of a filipino roastie finding a filipino male who is as tall, hung and good-looking as the average (not even Chad or Chadlite, just average) white American? Almost nonexistent.

We can make fun all day of how noodlewhores get the bottom tier white guys and it's true, but even bottom tier white men mog the fuck out of 90%+ of Asian men. So by going interracial w*men can get a much more attractive man than they could if they stayed in their own race. To be fair, the same is true for men. White men also get a much better deal with noodles than with white landwhales. But that's just cheating, it's unfair. They get more than they deserve and that's why racemixing is so irritating for me.

Yep and it’s also hypocritcal because They’ll say don’t be racist but deny sex to an entire race of men

To be fair, Phillipines is a poorer country and hence will have shorter people due to inadequate nutrition.
But if that was accounted for, the averages would be a lot closer.

Yep and it’s also hypocritcal because They’ll say don’t be racist but deny sex to an entire race of men
I'm genuinely curious, Is actually racist to prefer one race of men/women over another?

To be fair, Phillipines is a poorer country and hence will have shorter people due to inadequate nutrition.
But if that was accounted for, the averages would be a lot closer.
Yeah but they're also mixed with negritos which are genetically very short.

I'm genuinely curious, Is actually racist to prefer one race of men/women over another?
Is it racist for cops to shoot only blacks instead of whites you fakecel foid?

It is abominable to fem-loot another man's female from his nation (Different racial group from your own) and to contaminate your bloodline for short-term pleasure. Your offspring will hate you eternally for making them less European and therefore, reducing their chance of ever reproducing with another person. They will look nothing like you, most likely will be treated as a foreigner by both racial groups and suffer from racial identity issues. Every study indicates that those of mixed-race dabble in drug use, crime and illegal activities more than any other group.

Yeah but they're also mixed with negritos which are genetically very short.
absolutely brootal, just googled what that is. Are they and abbos related? Cause that explains why curries and jungle asians are usually at the bottom.

absolutely brootal, just googled what that is. Are they and abbos related? Cause that explains why curries and jungle asians are usually at the bottom.
Yeah, pretty sure they're related somehow. They were the original inhabitants of SEA but then other races who mogged them came and took their women, and now pure negritos are only found in isolated parts of the jungle and shit. Most SEAcels probably have significant negrito admixture (also explains why they have dark skin).

Yeah, pretty sure they're related somehow. They were the original inhabitants of SEA but then other races who mogged them came and took their women, and now pure negritos are only found in isolated parts of the jungle and shit. Most SEAcels probably have significant negrito admixture (also explains why they have dark skin).
Stupid low iq other races, didnt they know their descendants will become doomed to rot?

Once CWII hits I predict many arrogant nigger bucks who thought it was a ok to race mix with white women will sorely regret their decision when they find themselves castrated and left to bleed out on the side of the road somewhere.

Plenty of white whores who got with these gorillas are going to find themselves dangling from the end of a length of rope as well.

I can hardly wait.

All you black bastards and your soy enablers out there better hope Trump wins his most important court cases so guys even worse for your well being than me won’t become “activated” and do even worse things to you than I said above.

Read my signature over and over again and memorize it you blue pilled faggots and nigger trash out there and pray to whatever sky fairy you believe in that Trump gets four more years which will save your sorry asses from certain destruction.

Last edited:
Given equal starting conditions (as in Singapore), curries are unironically taller than all Eastern Asiatics. This is because even aborigines are taller than later more neotenized East Asians, and curries are essentially Abo + Iranid + Indo-European. However, curry culture and significant low IQ negates any advantage in height. As well as the global reputation curries have for raping and being creeps.

In Malaysia, curries are the poorest race, but still manage to be taller than both Malays and Chinese. And most of these curries are low caste curry slave descendants bought by the British as labourers.
Screenshot 2020 12 10 190954

Last edited:
However, curry culture and significant low IQ negates any advantage in height. As well as the global reputation curries have for raping and being creeps
I think IQ is cope. Also, isn't raping something that turns whores on? Thugmaxxxing. Creep just means they are ugly.

In Malaysia, curries are the poorest race, but still manage to be taller than both Malays and Chinese. And most of these curries are low caste curry slave descendants bought by the British as labourers.
View attachment 382785
brootal currypill. Although the difference between those groups would probably be unnoticeable as those numbers are pretty much the same.

You hate it because you don't want men you deem "inferior" to leave you with a smaller pool of white women to choose from.

But that's just cheating, it's unfair. They get more than they deserve and that's why racemixing is so irritating for me.

1. Life was never fair so there's no such thing as cheating, in nature its kill or be killed, someone being able to just kill you and take your resources is "cheating" too I guess

2. There is no such thing as "deserve", you ironically don't see how contradictory your argument is. You make a bullshit appeal to nature argument that racemixing is "cheating" yet you try to argue that there are things people do and don't "deserve". Last time I checked, in nature its "everything goes", raping, stealing, killing, etc, everything is on the table, you can't both appeal to nature and then be against a "survival of the fittest" no rules way of life, you can't have it both ways

It literally makes no sense to appeal to nature and then be in favor of a convenient set of rules

In nature, in the natural world, nobody deserves anything, what you get in life is whatever happens to come your way, or whatever you take for yourself by force

1. Life was never fair so there's no such thing as cheating, in nature its kill or be killed, someone being able to just kill you and take your resources is "cheating" too I guess
Point is that humans are interfering with the natural way of life so much in the name of muh morals and yet taking another race's women and making the male lineage go extinct is completely fine. I guess it's the hypocrisy that bothers me the most. In nature a weaker foe can still defend itself and nobody will tell it it's immoral to do so, but that is exactly what happens when ethnics like me argue for separation so we can continue our genetic lineage.

Is it racist for cops to shoot only blacks instead of whites you fakecel foid?
Cops shoot plenty of Whites.

In any case, race mixing is ill advised because the gene combination, which would have been very rare until recently, can result in children with odd disorders and who are so aberrant, that they can't get organ transplants if they need one.

Mixxed race people also have the highest rates of mental illness, in the US at least.

And, in the current political climate, a Black and White having a child is especially irresponsible. The child will eventually be forced to effectively disavow their White family by social pressure and will have horrible identity problems.

Point is that humans are interfering with the natural way of life so much in the name of muh morals and yet taking another race's women and making the male lineage go extinct is completely fine. I guess it's the hypocrisy that bothers me the most. In nature a weaker foe can still defend itself and nobody will tell it it's immoral to do so, but that is exactly what happens when ethnics like me argue for separation so we can continue our genetic lineage.

1. There's no such thing as "taking another race's women", each race doesn't "own" its women, especially in this era where men don't even own women on an individual basis anymore lol

Think about how ridiculous it is for you to argue that males can stake claim to women ON A RACIAL SCALE when we can't even stake claim to women ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, you just sound delusion, a man's wife today doesn't even legally have to fuck her own husband, marital rape is a thing now, JFL at "racial allegiance" copes when we can't even get women to have "allegiance" period

2. Genetic lineage doesn't matter, stop coping, many lineages ended so that you could even be fucking alive right now, what about those guys?

Your retard argument is because they got the chance to be slaughtered it was "fair", no it wasn't, you don't even see the contradiction in your own wording, you are playing semantic games with yourself

In nature a weaker foe can still defend itself

The fact that they are weaker takes any aspect of fairness out of it, and they were pretty much destined to lose anyways.

If these men you speak of in our era are being cheated out of their own women, maybe they should simply opt out of society and stop playing that game, but they won't, because they are blue pilled, so I have no reason to care about them or feel sorry for them

You seem to be forgetting that YOU ARE NOT A PART OF THE MEN YOU ARE SPEAKING OF

YOU ARE AN INCEL

You don't count

You aren't even part of the equation, which makes your next statement show how delusional you really are JFL

that is exactly what happens when ethnics LIKE ME argue for separation so WE can continue OUR genetic lineage.

Confused

Last edited:
Cops shoot plenty of Whites.

In any case, race mixing is ill advised because the gene combination, which would have been very rare until recently, can result in children with odd disorders and who are so aberrant, that they can't get organ transplants if they need one.

Mixxed race people also have the highest rates of mental illness, in the US at least.

And, in the current political climate, a Black and White having a child is especially irresponsible. The child will eventually be forced to effectively disavow their White family by social pressure and will have horrible identity problems.
No I’m saying like if a white cop openly said he only shot black people because he thinks that they’re inferior or something is most racemixers would say that’s racist. But if a Asian woman only wanted to fuck white guys because she thinks Asians have inferior dicks or dna, it is no different

No I’m saying like if a white cop openly said he only shot black people because he thinks that they’re inferior or something is most racemixers would say that’s racist. But if a Asian woman only wanted to fuck white guys because she thinks Asians have inferior dicks or dna, it is no different
Ah. I see.

Actually, I'd say the Asian woman is even worse. The hypothetical White cop that would do that is doing something to an outgroup that he perceives as a threat to his ingroup. He is merely failing to overcome his natural instincts.

The Asian woman in this scenario, however, is turning her back on her own kind. There is a reason that Dante wrote about the lowest circle of hell being for oath breakers and traitors.

The Asian woman in this scenario, however, is turning her back on her own kind. There is a reason that Dante wrote about the lowest circle of hell being for oath breakers and traitors.
It would be justice if they are sent there.

Given equal starting conditions (as in Singapore), curries are unironically taller than all Eastern Asiatics. This is because even aborigines are taller than later more neotenized East Asians, and curries are essentially Abo + Iranid + Indo-European. However, curry culture and significant low IQ negates any advantage in height. As well as the global reputation curries have for raping and being creeps.
View attachment 382783
View attachment 382785
Good post, height is probably the only thing curries have over East Asians in the West, (the IQ differential is also much narrower due to selective immigration) but other than that Indians just have way more failos. Indians pretty much have all the failos of ricecels (meek, studycel, shorter than Euros) with the added failos of things like BO, rapey etc.
Also, isn't raping something that turns whores on? Thugmaxxxing. Creep just means they are ugly.
Rape by Chad only, not by a gang of currycels who are often times weaker than the the European woman, although curries don't really rape that much in the West

1. There's no such thing as "taking another race's women", each race doesn't "own" its women, especially in this era where men don't even own women on an individual basis anymore lol

Think about how ridiculous it is for you to argue that males can stake claim to women ON A RACIAL SCALE when we can't even stake claim to women ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.

2. There is no such thing as "deserve", you ironically don't see how contradictory your argument is. You make a bullshit appeal to nature argument that racemixing is "cheating" yet you try to argue that there are things people do and don't "deserve". Last time I checked, in nature its "everything goes", raping, stealing, killing, etc, everything is on the table, you can't both appeal to nature and then be against a "survival of the fittest" no rules way of life, you can't have it both ways

It literally makes no sense to appeal to nature and then be in favor of a convenient set of rules

In nature, in the natural world, nobody deserves anything, what you get in life is whatever happens to come your way, or whatever you take for yourself by force
Pretty much said everything eye was thinkign while reading OP. There's not such thing as cheating in rperoduction, either you win, or lose. It doesn't matter if you have to resort to racemixing, raping, grooming, etc