Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of the few things worth living for if you have no social life

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Music, everyone has different tastes but one thing is for sure, if you're not a braindead normie you likely find popular chart music to be absolute fucking garbage that all sounds the same with the themes generally being about sex, drugs, relationships & partying.

If you get a few songs you like; you get to drown out your misery for a little while at least.

all copes has an end

i would love to learn and do music.Sucks that my walls are paper thin and doing anything with music would mean me living in the streets.i am running out of copes these days,so the desire to do music is turning not hope but despair.it's a weird feeling.

i would love to learn and do music.Sucks that my walls are paper thin and doing anything with music would mean me living in the streets.i am running out of copes these days,so the desire to do music is turning not hope but despair.it's a weird feeling.
Are those things youtubers put on their walls any good for sound suppression?

i mostly listen to ost , kicks in good if your under drugs

Are those things youtubers put on their walls any good for sound suppression?
i have never done music but from what i understand no,those things you see are for something else entirely.it wouldn't be possible to soundproof my room(the place is rented) so everything is out of the question.My only hope is magically making a shit ton of money and getting my own place to fuck around.

Music, everyone has different tastes but one thing is for sure, if you're not a braindead normie you likely find popular chart music to be absolute fucking garbage that all sounds the same with the themes generally being about sex, drugs, relationships & partying.

If you get a few songs you like; you get to drown out your misery for a little while at least.
More of a good cope when you are a teenager tbh
When you are older everything sounds the same @Emba

most of them are to get rid of echo, to have better sound quality when you speak,
But with youtubers who live in an apeatment you can safely guess that they have extra panels for soundproofing too

View: https://youtu.be/vy7X9pd35Pc

i have already received noise complaints and i don't even make any noise,so i would need some extremely good soundproofing(that from which i understand the good kind usually involves actual building which probably wouldn't be permitted).there is also a small chance that i won't be here where i live next year.So i find it hard to actual consider making music even thoug i have been interested in learning music for quite some time

A good cope, but it can get boring ngl

More of a good cope when you are a teenager tbh
When you are older everything sounds the same @Emba
True. My new favorite is vitas and his technopera!

Funny cool shit bro!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989-7xsRLR4

And his

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mb4Syuwwko

Is good too. Lol.

Make me happy...

You were talking about music?

I garden too. Starting some stinging nettles and English (invasive) comfrey... And cattails. And huauzontle.... Invasive unkillable food. My favorite.

Funny cool shit bro!

And his

Is good too. Lol.

Make me happy...

Funny cool shit bro!

And his

Is good too. Lol.

Make me happy...

Interesting ngl

I garden too. Starting some stinging nettles and English (invasive) comfrey... And cattails. And huauzontle.... Invasive unkillable food. My favorite.
Getting to know the land is a good cope. But there's many invasive species crowding out the natural species. These are the chads of the plant kingdom
tree of heaven:

asiastic bittersweet:

honeysuckle bushes:

tree killing vines:

chinese privet:

golden bamboo:

Last edited:
Yeah.
Interesting ngl

Getting to know the land is a good cope. But there's many invasive species crowding out the natural species. These are the chads of the plant kingdom
tree of heaven:
View attachment 388534

asiastic bittersweet:
View attachment 388535

honeysuckle bushes:
View attachment 388537

tree killing vines:
View attachment 388541

chinese privet:
View attachment 426461

golden bamboo:
View attachment 426462
Got that useless privet shit and the semi important goddamned motherfucking Japanese honeysuckle (high powered anti viral!!!) Harder than fuck to tame and remove... I never get sick enough to need it.

I much prefer edible useful plants. Like Jerusalem artichokes and chocolate mint and oregano and dandilion and plantain and clover etc...

Yeah.

Got that useless privet shit and the semi important goddamned motherfucking Japanese honeysuckle (high powered anti viral!!!) Harder than fuck to tame and remove... I never get sick enough to need it.
The natural world has been destroyed. All because of people wanting fast acting erosion control or accidental release through ornamental gardening. Not to mention free trade spreading the roots (no such thing as free in life and that just proves it lol).

You like marshes and wetlands?

giant reed:

phragmites:
I much prefer edible useful plants. Like Jerusalem artichokes and chocolate mint and oregano and dandilion and plantain and clover etc...
Dandelion is an invasive species but it's been in North America so long that it's just considered a weed.

Have never seen a flowering Jerusalem artichoke ngl
The pictures of younger jerusalem artichoke remind me of japanese knotweed.
Might have seen chocolate mint plants but they are hard to distinguish from other evergreen bushes ngl
Would think that oregano plants look like any other of the weeds.

Clover are okay but always seem to show up when the regular grass in the lawn is patchy and not growing well tbh
Broadleaf plantain look like harmful noxious weeds but supposedly make for a good organic herbal remedy (provided you know how)
Don't get it confused with burdock though

Last edited:

I love music. I listen to pretty much everything it is a very strong cope for me. There is only one music type I truly despise and that is jazz. Except for this song, this one gets a pass:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNj2BXW852g

All clovers are edible.
The natural world has been destroyed. All because of people wanting fast acting erosion control or accidental release through ornamental gardening. Not to mention free trade spreading the roots (no such thing as free in life and that just proves it lol).

You like marshes and wetlands?

Dandelion is an invasive species but it's been in North America so long that it's just considered a weed.

Have never seen a flowering Jerusalem artichoke ngl
The pictures of younger jerusalem artichoke remind me of japanese knotweed.
Might have seen chocolate mint plants but they are hard to distinguish from other evergreen bushes ngl
Would think that oregano plants look like any other of the weeds.

Clover are okay but always seem to show up when the regular grass in the lawn is patchy and not growing well tbh
Broadleaf plantain look like harmful noxious weeds but supposedly make for a good organic herbal remedy (provided you know how)
Don't get it confused with burdock though
Broad leaf and narrow leaf plantain are super healing plants. Full of random good stuff. Just chew or mash and stick it on wounds. Or eat in a salad.

I use my Jerusalem artichokes (sunroot) as a summer privacy screen from the road. They get up to 8 feet tall. They are a hassle to eat because small roots. The only edible part, unless your a chicken, then the whole thing is food.

Chocolate mint and oregano are both of mint family. Both are small, low, and sprawling. Big flavor, little leaves.

The natural world is still there. You just can't see it because it's hidden behind the wall of green. Or, it's behind the green-screen! Lol!

Only places that have been farmed Or "managed" are damaged. Like a yard with no weeds and only monocrop grass... Or crappy toxic coloured "mulch".

You would be surprised if you knew about "edible wild plants." They are everywhere. Edible means food. Food is everywhere. But it ain't candy cupcakes!

All clovers are edible.
That's good to hear.
Broad leaf and narrow leaf plantain are super healing plants. Full of random good stuff. Just chew or mash and stick it on wounds. Or eat in a salad.
Ye the native americans probably did that.
I use my Jerusalem artichokes (sunroot) as a summer privacy screen from the road. They get up to 8 feet tall. They are a hassle to eat because small roots. The only edible part, unless your a chicken, then the whole thing is food.
They look like miniature sunflowers at first
Natural vegetation that forms a summer privacy screen is great to have ngl
Chocolate mint and oregano are both of mint family. Both are small, low, and sprawling. Big flavor, little leaves.
Nice to know. Even better if they frequently occur naturally in the wild.
The natural world is still there. You just can't see it because it's hidden behind the wall of green. Or, it's behind the green-screen! Lol!

Only places that have been farmed Or "managed" are damaged. Like a yard with no weeds and only monocrop grass... Or crappy toxic coloured "mulch".
Yeah weeds first invade places where the land is disturbed often like roadsides. Which is why whenever another forest is cut down for development it will never be the same. Weeds just spring up once they are no longer being shaded out.
You would be surprised if you knew about "edible wild plants." They are everywhere. Edible means food. Food is everywhere. But it ain't candy cupcakes!
True but the risk of accidentally finding poisonous look-alikes can be too great. Should always have pictures for reference of said edible plants before you go out scouting for them. The modern kind of pictures too, not the black and white illustrations people had to go by in the 20th century and earlier centuries.

That's good to hear.

Ye the native americans probably did that.

They look like miniature sunflowers at first
Natural vegetation that forms a summer privacy screen is great to have ngl

Nice to know. Even better if they frequently occur naturally in the wild.
Usually whatever is there is all that's there. It depends on animals to deliver the seeds via shit. Birds and whatever... We are animals too.
Yeah weeds first invade places where the land is disturbed often like roadsides. Which is why whenever another forest is cut down for development it will never be the same. Weeds just spring up once they are no longer being shaded out.
They say that certain weeds only grow in areas that require their talents. Such as compacted soil growing dandilion and plantain.

Open ground promotes fast growing ground covers. Etc...

They say there are seeds that can be dormant thousands of years waiting for the right conditions to grow. This is why plowing causes weeds.

True but the risk of accidentally finding poisonous look-alikes can be too great.
Not everything is toxic. But yeah. Some sure are!
Should always have pictures for reference of said edible plants before you go out scouting for them. The modern kind of pictures too, not the black and white illustrations people had to go by in the 20th century and earlier centuries.
We are lucky to live in times with durable plastic papered colour photo guide books. Get them WHILE you can! For the price of one good meal you can eat for decades.

Usually whatever is there is all that's there. It depends on animals to deliver the seeds via shit. Birds and whatever... We are animals too.
Yup even most weeds spread through birds spreading the seed.
They say that certain weeds only grow in areas that require their talents. Such as compacted soil growing dandilion and plantain.
Weeds grow where no other plants do. Infact they thrive. Places like you said in compact soil, nutrient poor soil, lack of soil...
Open ground promotes fast growing ground covers. Etc...
True but the problem with weeds (particularly invasives) is that if you just let it grow naturally sometimes the weeds and shrubs will permanently take over and trees and grass will never grow back.
They say there are seeds that can be dormant thousands of years waiting for the right conditions to grow. This is why plowing causes weeds.
Definitely true tbh seeds can lay dormant for thousands of years and sprout when the conditions are right. You are never out of the woods
We are lucky to live in times with durable plastic papered colour photo guide books. Get them WHILE you can! For the price of one good meal you can eat for decades.
When times get tough there's stories of people resorting to eating boiled leather. Paper contains cellulose that can't be digested by humans though because humans aren't ruminants.

Some big brain plant talk up in here.

Based. Music is great. Obviously not the stuff that dominates the airwaves like hip-hop. People who do enjoy that are braindead degenerate morons.

Anyone else dance to the same song over and over and over again alone in their room? Must be an aspie trait

Anyone else dance to the same song over and over and over again alone in their room? Must be an aspie trait
Ain't got no room for that even if I wanted to, I do listen to the same things looped though.

Yes, music is one of the best copes ever. It's an easy way to just take your mind off of things.

I wish I knew how to play an instrument.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back