Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the Biggest Boomer Myths is that "Men Make the First Move"

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
WRONG.

The reality is exactly the opposite. Women are the ones who take the initiative by letting guys know that she's interested. They can do this with eye contact, moving into a man's proximity, and making verbal or physical contact with him. If a woman is doing none of the above, then she's already told you to back off because you're physically unattractive to her.

WRONG.

The reality is exactly the opposite. Women are the ones who take the initiative by letting guys know that she's interested. They can do this with eye contact, moving into a man's proximity, and making verbal or physical contact with him. If a woman is doing none of the above, then she's already told you to back off because you're physically unattractive to her.
If you have to approach, its already over

God I swear I fucking hate boomers they're so retarded

Would you low I.Q. fuckers stop posting "Chad only" and make an intelligent contribution to this discussion??!

Would you low I.Q. fuckers stop posting "Chad only" and make an intelligent contribution to this discussion??!

Mm..the reality is , its true if you have high SMV - which could be look , money , status , and you only need 2 of the above to slay alot of girls and open what you fellows called an "harem"

Chad look is very effective ..but if you act like a faggot and in a non musculine behavior and doesnt have your own place ..than you probabely wont have as many girls even if your "chadish" ...

I would say a normie looks with a status and money can still slay more then a pussyass feminine goffy chad ...

Normie with is own car , apartment and remine musculine frame - have higher smv than a chad without those things .

That my opinion in the matter ( assuming the normie is atleast 5 and above in look )

Last edited:
Clown world tbh

they will also tell their friends they like you and friends might let you know, chad only

Chad only tbh ded srs tbhngl

A lot of people here are unaware of what IOIs are, they do exist and when women give them it's a way for her to approach without being rejected harshly. Only approach as a man if you've already received an IOI

A lot of people here are unaware of what IOIs are, they do exist and when women give them it's a way for her to approach without being rejected harshly. Only approach as a man if you've already received an IOI
Exactly, which confirms the fact that women make the first move, not men.

Chad only

(btw some loud ass drunkard is coughing right outside my house wtf)

Girls make the first move if it’s Chad
Otherwise they’ll let the sub 8 men simp and beta orbit around them.

Chad only

But seriously, foids are perfectly okay with fucking chad even if he still lives in his parents' house. Thinking that "having your own place" is the "gateway to ascension" is massive cope.

Women are the ones who take the initiative by letting guys know that she's interested.
They can do this with eye contact, moving into a man's proximity, and making verbal or physical contact with him.
If a woman is doing none of the above, then she's already told you to back off because you're physically unattractive to her.
Incorrect: she might have done none of these things because you noticed her before she noticed you.

Life itself is reserved only for Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back