Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the best things of being blackpilled is you can see right through manipulation

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
A blackpiller can tell if he’s being manipulated or set up because we know how female nature works anybody that’s blackpilled would know somebody that’s outta league won’t be hitting on them for the right reasons if you’re a 3/10 and a 7/10 approaches you and tries to seduce you she’s doing it with Nefarious Intent if you’re blackpilled and still take the bait that’s on you

True. This has saved my sanity a couple of times over the last years.
The only problem I see with this is when a foid genuinely is interested and we ignore it due to a negative mindset.
Anyway even if it was genuine, it's foids nature to step up as soon as she finds a better match.

So yeah, if one is really blackpilled he should never walk into that trap.

The only problem I see with this is when a foid genuinely is interested and we ignore it due to a negative mindset
I don’t see a problem. Chads mindset doesn’t matter, he still gets laid

I don’t see a problem. Chads mindset doesn’t matter, he still gets laid
You didn't get my point.
Chad knows he is lusted for. He can get away with it no matter what.
But we know we are ugly. So we are already aware of our situation and the fact that we probably won't get laid ever.
That self-awareness makes us automatically suspect any approach by a foid.

You didn't get my point.
Chad knows he is lusted for. He can get away with it no matter what.
But we know we are ugly. So we are already aware of our situation and the fact that we probably won't get laid ever.
That self-awareness makes us automatically suspect any approach by a foid.
If you get approached by a foid then you’re a fakecel. A Trucel’s mere presence instills fear in the heart of foids and they avoid us like the plague :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If you get approached by a foid then you’re a fakecel. A Trucel’s mere presence instills fear in the heart of foids and they avoid us like the plague :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
if you’re a 3/10 and a 7/10 approaches you and tries to seduce you she’s doing it with Nefarious Intent if you’re blackpilled and still take the bait that’s on you
Look at OP's message. He's talking about foids approaching with bad intentions.

Look at OP's message. He's talking about foids approaching with bad intentions.
Read my comment. No matter the intention, a foid would never approach a trucel.

Read my comment. No matter the intention, a foid would never approach a trucel.
Sure they would. Foids are rotten enough to take advantage of incels in some form or another. Money, homework, you name it.
Having sex is another story though, that would never happen.

Sure they would. Foids are rotten enough to take advantage of incels in some form or another. Money, homework, you name it.
Having sex is another story though, that would never happen.
Nope. A trucel is invisible to foids. If you’ve been approached by one then you’re a fakecel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back