Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of my Root Symptoms is i dont have the "Love" or "Lust" Receptor in my Brain Anymore.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Just realized this and why I'm so confused on how men can betabuxx people or how people get sad over a heartbreak. Either

1. They are horny
2. They have the love receptor.
They want to protect and care for their partner and obsess over them.

I have neither because I don't have a sex drive. This prevents me from doing dumb shit like chasing after or worrying about anyone, and thinking about sex all the time. I can be who I am and as confident as I want because I don't lust or have love for anybody.

I'm like a robot. If I see how relationships go, i'll observe to know how a relationship works. Nothing is nature driven for me.

I don't get scared when I see a girl in public, I see her the same as a man. I've seen threads and posts of people being scared and I subconsciously think I should too. That's what makes me confident naturally.

Now I'm second guessing fixing my hormones. I don't wanna be an emotionally lovestruck dumbass who does stupid shit just for sex. Think of how much greater the world would be if people didn't base everything around sex.

Last edited:
its better than raging over every couple on the street like er

I'm still baffled how you can have low prolactin and normal T and still have no libido

Just realized this and why I'm so confused on how men can betabuxx people or how people get sad over a heartbreak. Either

1. They are horny
2. They have the love receptor.
They want to protect and care for their partner and obsess over them.

I have neither because I don't have a sex drive. This prevents me from doing dumb shit like chasing after or worrying about anyone, and thinking about sex all the time. I can be who I am and as confident as I want because I don't lust or have love for anybody.

I'm like a robot. If I see how relationships go, i'll observe to know how a relationship works. Nothing is nature driven for me.

I don't get scared when I see a girl in public, I see her the same as a man. I've seen threads and posts of people being scared and I subconsciously think I should too. That's what makes me confident naturally.

Now I'm second guessing fixing my hormones. I don't wanna be an emotionally lovestruck dumbass who does stupid shit just for sex. Think of how much greater the world would be if people didn't base everything around sex.
ure gay

sounds great actually. op probably doesn't have a oneitis or is fixated over a girl who was nice to him years ago, like me.

Wish I could be like that, don't wanna break my dick though.