Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story One of My Professors is Incel-tier

DarkStar

DarkStar

ϟϟ卐ϟϟ
★★★★★
He's more along the lines of "conventionally ugly" and not really trucel tier, but with how hypergamy is nowadays -especially in the US- that's essentially enough to be Incel, especially if you're non-NT, not moneymaxxed, statusmaxxed, etc.

He has a NCT, UEE, so essentially prey-eyes.

He doesn't seem to have norwooded as bad yet, but his forehead is still kinda big.

He's around 5'11 I'd say, which is roughly average for a White male in the US nowadays.

He has a complete bird-chin as well, and also has kind of a narrow face; so his fwhr are kinda fucked to say the least.

He does seem NT, yet I somewhat feel as if he might just, in some way, be non-NT. It's kind of like a "sixth sense" I have, to where I can(somewhat) pick-up on those who perhaps are deviated from NTness.

His voice sounds kinda nerdy also, not voicecel tier or even close, but still.

Honestly, I wish I was better versed socially to where I could maybe try & "probe" him about his life.

He's still probably a male feminist despite probably being treated like shit by women.

How do the foids interract with him? Do they talk shit about him?

How do the foids interract with him? Do they talk shit about him?
They seem indifferent

I've had times where I've overheard foids say a professor is "cute" or "hot" or whatever, but if they seem indifferent it's a telling sign.

They seem indifferent

I've had times where I've overheard foids say a professor is "cute" or "hot" or whatever, but if they seem indifferent it's a telling sign.
So u talk to foids irl?