Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of my most favourite scenes out of any movie

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/mUPJckUSdzo

Joker (in self-defence) kills 3 normies who were physically assaulting him, this scene signifies the moment when a low value man who has been continuously treated like trash by society, reaches his breaking point.

Society thinks they can just continue to bully, ridicule, humiliate, alienate, ostracise and reject low-tier men without consequence but when they cross a certain limit, low-tier males will also cross their limit by breaking free from the illusion of civility that they had maintained their entire life in order to be allowed by the elites to live freely in society, they end up releasing their pent up sadness and anger in the form of violence against the members of a society (or certain individuals) who have wronged them

When you are the bottom, you have nothing to lose when you embark upon the path of revenge, that’s what makes low-tier males the most dangerous group in society, because even If you die while trying to get your revenge, you didn’t really lose a life worth living in the first place but at least you robbed your oppressors of the lives they had which were actually worth living

Last edited:
based scene

I watched this movie at the cinemas (went there alone), and when jokER killed the first 2 normies I screamed in joy, rest of the cinema-goers looked at me like I was a psychopath.

Last edited:
I watched this movie at the cinemas, and when jokER killed the first 2 normies I screamed in joy, rest of the cinema-goers looked at me like I was a psychopath.
ahahaha low inhib moment.

ahahaha low inhib moment.

That scene gave me such thrill, excitement and adrenaline rush because I was watching that scene (the whole movie actually) not from third perspective but rather from the first-perspective of the joker himself.

So it felt like it was actually me in the scene and felt like i had gotten my revenge against my enemies, my outburst (the scream of joy and elation) came out involuntarily, unintentionally and subconsciously

My scream of joy was primal and animalistic in nature, even I got scared at how much rage and hatred I had stored inside me

I was watching that scene (the whole movie actually) not from third perspective but rather from the first-perspective of the joker himself.
yeah this is a sign of successful movie. it makes you feel you are the protagonist.

That scene gave me such thrill, excitement and adrenaline rush because I was watching that scene (the whole movie actually) not from third perspective but rather from the first-perspective of the joker himself.

So it felt like it was actually me in the scene and felt like i had gotten my revenge against my enemies, my outburst (the scream of joy and elation) came out involuntarily, unintentionally and subconsciously

My scream of joy was primal and animalistic in nature, even I got scared at how much rage and hatred I had stored inside me
you should write a book

Based. I loved this part

yeah this is a sign of successful movie. it makes you feel you are the protagonist.

I guess you are much more likely to feel as if you yourself are the protagonist, if your life experiences are similiar to the protagonist so that you end up seeing a version of yourself in the protagonist

When I was watching joker, I felt an eerie feeling as if I was watching a movie about my own life, everything the joker went through was so relatable

I watched this movie at the cinemas (went there alone), and when jokER killed the first 2 normies I screamed in joy, rest of the cinema-goers looked at me like I was a psychopath.
jfl I was also happy as fuck when watching in the theaters jfl. It was extremely enjoyable seeing him shooy the rich scum

The Joker in this movie literally turned into the villain bc he was a mentalcel.

jfl I was also happy as fuck when watching in the theaters jfl. It was extremely enjoyable seeing him shooy the rich scum

Fucking based.

even if I become rich myself one day, I will still hate rich-fags because I will always remember the way those people treated me when I used to be poor, I can never forget how they looked down upon me from their position of privilege, and how they used and exploited me for my labour to their benefit and advantage

The Joker in this movie literally turned into the villain bc he was a mentalcel.

Society made him go crazy through constant negative reinforcement, society made him into the villain that he is

Society made him go crazy through constant negative reinforcement, society made him into the villain that he is
Weirdly enough normies who went to see the movie miraculously understood why he became a villain but when we tell them our struggles we get ridiculed and hated. You know why? Bc we don't look like Joaquin Phoenix.

Weirdly enough normies who went to see the movie miraculously understood why he became a villain but when we tell them our struggles we get ridiculed and hated. You know why? Bc we don't look like Joaquin Phoenix.

Normies are better at understanding fictional stories than they are at understanding actual reality

Fucking based.

even if I become rich myself one day, I will still hate rich-fags because I will always remember the way those people treated me when I used to be poor, I can never forget how they looked down upon me from their position of privilege, and how they used and exploited me for my labour to their benefit and advantage
True and they give us so little for the labor we do. Scum also have made housing extremely expensive by refusing to build more.

The world conspires against the incel