Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of my middle school foid classmates is doing a master's degree in gender studies

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I thought this bullshit didn't exist and was just a 4chan meme to mock liberal arts degrees but apparently is real. I opened facebook after like 1 year and half and what I saw was this foid I went to class with in middle school is doing an MSc in "gender, development and globalisation" at the London School of Economics :worryfeels::feelskek::feelskek: I checked the website and is your average liberal arts degree, full of bullshit sociology and feminism courses that have little usefulness for the real world so they only serve if you want to be a teacher, researcher or journalist at some SJW website.

Also it's expensive as fuck like 24000£ plus London being the third most expensive city in Europe it seems like a big loss of money for me, for that cash I would do some super prestigious finance MSc in a bussiness school or a good STEM MSc at a technical university (if I was a STEMcel), because at least it's well invested money, not some gender studies bullshit. Her undegrad course was some sheit called "global studies" which is a weird mix of history, journalism, sociology and international relations. Yes the current state of academia is pathetic kek. At least this foid didn't bully me or laugh at me in my face, most of the time she just ignored me and when we had to do group projects and she was in my group she worked hard.

Women make up a majority of college/uni students, but what's the point when they take these courses?

What can you even do with a Gender studies degree?

Talking shit on Twitter is not a job

Sounds like a waste of money. There are two genders. Study is done. Degree.

Women make up a majority of college/uni students, but what's the point when they take these courses?

What can you even do with a Gender studies degree?

Talking shit on Twitter is not a job
I guess it's only useful if you're best friends or family with the owner of some left-wing newspaper/website so they hire you to write articles in there. But even to do that you wouldn't need a master's degree, with the undergrad studies it's enough.

Gender studies is basically a degree in how to become a professional "corporate troublemaker". Corporations everywhere are going woke and hiring these gender studies clowns to come in and clean house by firing wall the white males and replacing them with black people and women.

Getting white males out of the workforce basically has become a profession on it's own.

I had a fucking terrible time finding a job last year because of this shit, tech companies basically do not hire whites anymore.

Gender studies is basically a degree in how to become a professional "corporate troublemaker". Corporations everywhere are going woke and hiring these gender studies clowns to come in and clean house by firing wall the white males and replacing them with black people and women.

Getting white males out of the workforce basically has become a profession on it's own.

I had a fucking terrible time finding a job last year because of this shit, tech companies basically do not hire whites anymore.
Yeah, they occupy positions in HR who are directly involved in the hiring rather than operational managers who should bt involved in the hiring process.

What fucking job can you get with that useless shit jfl

Yeah, they occupy positions in HR who are directly involved in the hiring rather than operational managers who should bt involved in the hiring process.
What fucking job can you get with that useless shit jfl
Gender studies is not just a meme degree anymore. In California they made laws so every corporation has to make 50% of their board of directors female and so they're moving these woke gender clowns into the board room. That's why everything is going woke. It's the gender studies clowns in corporate boardrooms calling the shots and anyone who disgrees with them gets shown the door, including the CEO.

Get woke, go broke.