Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One of my last copes is almost gone

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
There’s a book series that has got me through some tough times in my life. My favorite book of all time. It was a great cope. But now the last ones coming out in a few weeks and here’s my retarded ass seriously considering roping after I finish the last one. And yeah I know it’s pathetic and yeah I know I sound like a fucking foid and I know that all I’m going to get on this fucking post is oKaY gRaYcEl but GOD FUCKING DAMNIT IT HURTS AND THERES NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO ABOUT IT!!!!

Sad stuff man. I still remember the days when I was engrossed into books and reading. The worlds that they could create from your mind were fascinating and beautiful. A haven from the grim reality we live in. Sometimes you enjoy something so much that you would do anything to wipe your memories of it and relive the first experience again.

When you read it, try to savor every single page and chapter. Binge reading til completion will make you feel even more unsatisfied and empty in the end. What is this book series? I probably haven’t heard of it, but oh well.

There’s a book series that has got me through some tough times in my life. My favorite book of all time. It was a great cope. But now the last ones coming out in a few weeks and here’s my retarded ass seriously considering roping after I finish the last one. And yeah I know it’s pathetic and yeah I know I sound like a fucking foid and I know that all I’m going to get on this fucking post is oKaY gRaYcEl but GOD FUCKING DAMNIT IT HURTS AND THERES NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO ABOUT IT!!!!
I feel you GrAYcel

absolutely brutal