Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One of my IRL incel friends recently "ascended"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
So I have that incel friend IRL who I known since 2013 roughly. He's tall (same height as me, 6'0 1/2/184cm), NW0 and nice hair but has a longface, weak chin, weak eye area, etc. He's like 5/10, mogs me but he's a much more severe case of mentalceldom than me. He always acted super insecure and resentful of pretty much everything and always thought people were making fun of him behind his back, because of his fucked up upbringing and school experience (he was bullied more than I was).

He is about 26 now and had never fucked a girl without paying. Actually, I, together with a third friend, was the one who took him to the whorehouse when he decided to lose his virginity, kek. This was in 2015 or so. Just the other day he posted a pic on his Whatsapp (messenger everyone uses in Brazil) of him kissing a ~5/10 young mulatto girl. I congratulated him for it and was kinda happy for him because he always complained about never having had a relationship with a girl (that bothered him more than the sex itself), and he and the girl looked kinda close and like they were about to get in the relationship judging for that pic and some others that he shared with me later.

Yesterday he came to me asking what would I do in his situation. The girl is a single mother of 2 at 17, doesn't know who the father of the kids is/are, she has AIDS, has been in relationships with drug dealers and tons of guys from my friend's neighborhood have already fucked her. I advised him to get away from that girl asap, but he told me he has feelings for her and all, even though he agreed with me that was the best course of action. He told me he even almost had raw sex with her once while drunk, but luckily failed to get it hard.

I feel bad for him now but I'm not surprised, it was too good to be true. I hope he dumps her, but knowing how needy a man can get after 26 years of inceldom, I'm afraid he might get AIDS/a kid with her/his ass killed real soon. I did the best I could warning and talking to him about it.

Inb4 IT cucks posting this thread there and saying the 17/26 age difference is the only problem in that situation, kek. It's perfectly legal in Brazil, thank God.

Last edited:
Single mother at 17 and has AIDS? What a catch! Lucky guy.

Nice guys finish last .
They get infected with AIDS and raise another mans genetic investment .

Youre a good friend for trying to get him out of this situation .
But i guess he is thinking with another part of his body right now .

Volcel but I wouldn't

Wow, what a story. And he wants to stay with her too.
Just like in that classic cliche story about the man dating a beautiful woman, but she has AIDS so he always has to use a condom and they can't ever have children and she will die early etc, but they love each other too much blahblah.

Yeah, so much for ascending by going to a poor and chaotic country.

Just fuck an aids infested single mother drug addict prostitute theory

>The girl is a single mother of 2 at 17, doesn't know who the father of the kids is/are, she has AIDS, has been in relationships with drug dealers and tons of guys from my friend's neighborhood have already fucked her.
I...

Got me a 17, completely lost me at 19

Incels really get the worst of the worst. JFL. Dude should fucking run.

Last edited:
Just fuck an aids infested single mother drug addict prostitute theory
Literally, this guy is falling in love with a total whore with AIDS from a gangbanger who has two kids!

I say he's lucky tbh

I have to ask, how old are the kids lol.

>The girl is a single mother of 2 at 17, doesn't know who the father of the kids is/are, she has AIDS, has been in relationships with drug dealers and tons of guys from my friend's neighborhood have already fucked her
Holy shit :what:

Single mother at 17 and has AIDS? What a catch! Lucky guy.
SINGLE MOTHER AND HAS AIDS?
HOLY PICKLE ON A POPSICLE BATMAN SHITBALLS!!!! 2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1 WHAT A STEAL!!!!
DO77SKKU8AADk 3

According to cucktears, if you wouldn't prostrate yourself before a foid exactly like this one and kiss her sausage-like toes while she texts Chad on her smartphone, you're an entitled brat, probably a pedophile, and deserve the lifetime of abject loneliness to which your genetic code as consigned you.

That is a favela bitch, please save your friend before some el diablo dismembers him and posts it on bestgore.com. Physically drag him away from that whore.

This what ascending means in west in 2k19

So I have that incel friend IRL who I known since 2013 roughly. He's tall (same height as me, 6'0 1/2/184cm), NW0 and nice hair but has a longface, weak chin, weak eye area, etc. He's like 5/10, mogs me but he's a much more severe case of mentalceldom than me. He always acted super insecure and resentful of pretty much everything and always thought people were making fun of him behind his back, because of his fucked up upbringing and school experience (he was bullied more than I was).

He is about 26 now and had never fucked a girl without paying. Actually, I, together with a third friend, was the one who took him to the whorehouse when he decided to lose his virginity, kek. This was in 2015 or so. Just the other day he posted a pic on his Whatsapp (messenger everyone uses in Brazil) of him kissing a ~5/10 young mulatto girl. I congratulated him for it and was kinda happy for him because he always complained about never having had a relationship with a girl (that bothered him more than the sex itself), and he and the girl looked kinda close and like they were about to get in the relationship judging for that pic and some others that he shared with me later.

Yesterday he came to me asking what would I do in his situation. The girl is a single mother of 2 at 17, doesn't know who the father of the kids is/are, she has AIDS, has been in relationships with drug dealers and tons of guys from my friend's neighborhood have already fucked her. I advised him to get away from that girl asap, but he told me he has feelings for her and all, even though he agreed with me that was the best course of action. He told me he even almost had raw sex with her once while drunk, but luckily failed to get it hard.

I feel bad for him now but I'm not surprised, it was too good to be true. I hope he dumps her, but knowing how needy a man can get after 26 years of inceldom, I'm afraid he might get AIDS/a kid with her/his ass killed real soon. I did the best I could warning and talking to him about it.

Inb4 IT cucks posting this thread there and saying the 17/26 age difference is the only problem in that situation, kek. It's perfectly legal in Brazil, thank God.
well that escalated quickly

Thread title:
[JFL] One of my IRL incel friends recently "ascended"

The girl is a single mother of 2 at 17, doesn't know who the father of the kids is/are, she has AIDS, has been in relationships with drug dealers and tons of guys from my friend's neighborhood have already fucked her.

''Ascended'' :feelsseriously:

If OP wasn’t a well known member, I’d call LARP because this sounds like a fucking meme bro.

>mulatto girl

Of course. They love their blancos in Brasil...

The girl is a single mother of 2 at 17, doesn't know who the father of the kids is/are, she has AIDS, has been in relationships with drug dealers and tons of guys from my friend's neighborhood have already fucked her.

You can't call that ascension

I am lonely as fuck but I would not take that LMFAO call me volcelnall you want

What the hell? This sounds too fucked up to be true. Not really surprised if it is though. Desperation is a cancer to oneself the more it grows.

Caralho!! :feelsmega::feelsmega:, serious I prefer to be alone than this, man your friend is literally dating a whore, are you sure she is not the prostitute that he fucked when you guys took him to the zona??
He descended.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: