Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of my high school bullies committed suicide

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Feels good man, im surprised I outlasted him. :feelzez: Wonder what made him beat me to the punch tbh. I mean he was tall and white rich and had teen sex, what a fuck face. He had it all, and it still wasn't good enough.

I wanted to BE him in many ways, and he ended up comitting seppuku, what a silly world.

Feels good man, im surprised I outlasted him. :feelzez: Wonder what made him beat me to the punch tbh. I mean he was tall and white rich and had teen sex, what a fuck face. He had it all, and it still wasn't good enough.
REAL?

Thats some Lifefuel right there, you go to his funeral to "pay your respects" :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Congrats, the good die young.. the evil garbage like us somehow survive usually.

saint elliot heard your prayers

probably gambling
but yeah congratulations

I wanted to BE him in many ways, and he ended up comitting seppuku, what a silly world.
You should not rejoice in the misfortunes of others

I mean he was tall and white rich and had teen sex, what a fuck face. He had it all, and it still wasn't good enough.
Actually lifefuel.

Sometimes I get too caught up mourning over the sadness of my life that finding out that even people who "have it all" might get suicidial helps snap me out of my miserable feelings a little bit.

Something similar happened to one of my bullies but sadly he didn't die, he used to play in a big football club in my country and got pretty high into it to the point he was being paid in dollars to play, he had a contract and all, but back in 2020 said football club experienced a lot of economic problems which it had been carrying since 2013, the pandemic only worsened the problems that led to it closing down for good. The thing here is that back when we were in school he had terrible grades, he was the typical no brains all muscle chad, his only dream was to be a football player, he had no higher aspirations, he also had no money because all the money he got was from the club. Seeing all his dreams break down because some idiot didn't know how to properly administer money was the most pleasing thing to happen to me, you wouldn't believe how much I celebrated that day.:feelsdevil:

[UWSL]Desecrate his grave[/UWSL]:ahegao:
[UWSL]You have the right to revenge[/UWSL]

May he rot in hell, hope he is being raped by satan for all eternity

Must have been that COVID isolation. That is the one good thing about this overblown farce.

LifeFuel for me aswell

When did he died? Recently?

damn, he must have felt really guilty about bullying you to kill himself over it.

and he ended up comitting seppuku, what a silly world.
cultural appropriation if so.

damn, he must have felt really guilty about bullying you to kill himself over it.

cultural appropriation if so.
doubt that, he was probably bored from fucking 1000 women and beating up a ton of minorities

Celebrate good times buddy boyo

Something similar happened to one of my bullies but sadly he didn't die, he used to play in a big football club in my country and got pretty high into it to the point he was being paid in dollars to play, he had a contract and all, but back in 2020 said football club experienced a lot of economic problems which it had been carrying since 2013, the pandemic only worsened the problems that led to it closing down for good. The thing here is that back when we were in school he had terrible grades, he was the typical no brains all muscle chad, his only dream was to be a football player, he had no higher aspirations, he also had no money because all the money he got was from the club. Seeing all his dreams break down because some idiot didn't know how to properly administer money was the most pleasing thing to happen to me, you wouldn't believe how much I celebrated that day.:feelsdevil:
he didn't die, so what's he doing now?

Damn. I wonder what would drive someone to do that when they have it all. I think a blonde foid also commited suicide the other day.

Damn. I wonder what would drive someone to do that when they have it all. I think a blonde foid also commited suicide the other day.
Foids don't know how bad it really is when you live on nightmare mode, so since they have no understanding, Chad cheating on her is the equivalent to years of isolation and since foids have no brains they act on emotions and impulses really easily. Thankfully every foid suicide puts a smile on my face

Foids don't know how bad it really is when you live on nightmare mode, so since they have no understanding, Chad cheating on her is the equivalent to years of isolation and since foids have no brains they act on emotions and impulses really easily. Thankfully every foid suicide puts a smile on my face
True, they overestimate their pain often times.

True, they overestimate their pain often times.
I think if we had like a neurological headset to make foids experience 7 days of the life of being a 5'6 autistic indian male they'd never complain again

I think if we had like a neurological headset to make foids experience 7 days of the life of being a 5'6 autistic indian male they'd never complain again
True. They would realize what being lonely is actually like. I doubt there are any foids who truly have no friends like a lot of incels do.

This means that being Chad is not what it's cracked up to be.
  1. Chads have sex, yes. But after the 95647th time, it feels boring.
  2. Having sex makes Chads feel like gods. But they aren't. So nature treats them like anyone else. They get sick. They fail at things. Sometimes they get beaten up or other shit happens to them. When you think you are a god, all these things are insufferable.
  3. People hate Chads. Foids in particular desire Chads but at the same time resent the power Chads have over them. So people will try to hurt Chads every way they can, generally in a stealthy, passive aggressive, way.
  4. Chads will hate each other because they are always rivals.
This is just a partial list, but it shows you that the life of the average Chad is not as rosy as most people (especially most incels) think. Being a Chad has many benefits, of course, and these benefits are very visible, but it also has many downsides and these are not as visible and therefore are often overlooked.

You suicided Chad guy is just one for which the downsides had come to really outweigh the benefits.

This means that being Chad is not what it's cracked up to be.
  1. Chads have sex, yes. But after the 95647th time, it feels boring.
  2. Having sex makes Chads feel like gods. But they aren't. So nature treats them like anyone else. They get sick. They fail at things. Sometimes they get beaten up or other shit happens to them. When you think you are a god, all these things are insufferable.
  3. People hate Chads. Foids in particular desire Chads but at the same time resent the power Chads have over them. So people will try to hurt Chads every way they can, generally in a stealthy, passive aggressive, way.
  4. Chads will hate each other because they are always rivals.
This is just a partial list, but it shows you that the life of the average Chad is not as rosy as most people (especially most incels) think. Being a Chad has many benefits, of course, and these benefits are very visible, but it also has many downsides and these are not as visible and therefore are often overlooked.

You suicided Chad guy is just one for which the downsides had come to really outweigh the benefits.
jfl, what?
yeah, i bet chads rope to the same extent as incels.
circumstances don't matter, there's no degrees of happiness or sadness.

Congrats for you. These are the kind of uplifting stories I like to here. How are you celebrating? I'd like to send you something.
feels good. I would imagine it would be a similar feeling if someone you knew died on 9/11 and bin Laden died. I feel like I can finally move on knowing he killed himself from depression.

It makes me think of all of those normies who killed themselves during the lockdowns. They have transient problems while leading otherwise fulfilling and happy lives. What could possibly lead you to kill yourself being someone who has so much? Maybe it's because they've had such good lives that they don't know how to deal with the slightest difficulty.

Maybe he was one of those dumb fucks that joined the ZOG military and couldn’t cope with all the death and destruction he either helped cause or just saw by being there?

Maybe he was one of those dumb fucks that joined the ZOG military and couldn’t cope with all the death and destruction he either helped cause or just saw by being there?
nah. He was extremely apolitical and had nothing to do with the military. Its most likely he just got bored and depressed due to being sober

Based, I am very happy for you. I wish my bullies died, hopefully a very violent death

I don't even know how I'd find out if anyone from highschool died since I stopped keeping in touch with anyone from there a couple years ago.

Love it mane! :cool: It feels good :feelsokman::D:lul:

One less genetically Superior Out of the way.

What We want Is for Him An Every Day Thing . Yet He end it all while having everything.

:feelshaha::feelsclown:

Congrats, the good die young.. the evil garbage like us somehow survive usually.
fuck you. I ain't garbage. Say for yourself. Go take some soy nigga :soy:

I don't even know how I'd find out if anyone from highschool died since I stopped keeping in touch with anyone from there a couple years ago.
hopefully all died in plane crash

good whore, dead whore

You should not rejoice in the misfortunes of others
idee fixe. Mama and daddy told you that and you believe this shit yet NPCs do that on daily basis and you parents too

Normies and chads kill themselves for the smallest things

Congrats for you. These are the kind of uplifting stories I like to here. How are you celebrating? I'd like to send you something.
I'mma make myself big dinner today! Fuck this stupid fuckin bully!

I wanted to BE him in many ways

Very sad outcome, then. Now you are without a referent for your successes, forcing you to rely on more attainable standards.

In other news: I used to play Sudoku as an adolescent.