Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One of my favourite romantic ideas, but i will never be able to do it

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
This has always been a desire of mine, I find it very romantic. I'd like if after bring intimite, she made me coffee while remaining naked, where I would admire her beautiful figure and think "She's my property, my seed is inside her forever, if she was a country then I'd be the coloniser." Then I would drink my coffee, and fall asleep with the television on as she caresses my face in a dark room with little light.

I really really really like romance, but I will never get a taste of it due to being sub 5. Yet, normies and Chad's can be lazy, selfish and not romantic yet they garner the love of a woman.

Very depressing.

Personally, I'm at a stage where I don't think about it anymore. I'm ugly and socially anxious, no women would be attracted to me, unless, the Catholic church had influence, In goverment. and degenrecey kikenabortion, contraceptives etc were banned. Only then, would I possible get a wife. No women would want to be with me willing.

This has always been a desire of mine, I find it very romantic. I'd like if after bring intimite, she made me coffee while remaining naked, where I would admire her beautiful figure and think "She's my property, my seed is inside her forever, if she was a country then I'd be the coloniser." Then I would drink my coffee, and fall asleep with the television on as she caresses my face in a dark room with little light.

I really really really like romance, but I will never get a taste of it due to being sub 5. Yet, normies and Chad's can be lazy, selfish and not romantic yet they garner the love of a woman.

Very depressing.
No use in thinking about it endlessly if you will never get it tbh.