Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope One of my favourite cope

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
is eating sandwich while watching a movie or episode. I just love it, it is cozy and I am getting entertained like a king. Whoever invented sandwich is a genius. it is so delicious.
Decades earlier it was not possible to cop like this, the tvs were shit, there was no good shows, and no internet to download videos.
When I was a kid i used to cope in a similar way but back then I was eating and watching cartoon or reading comic which was great cozy way to pass time. I consider it peak luxury.

is eating sandwich while watching a movie or episode. I just love it, it is cozy and I am getting entertained like a king. Whoever invented sandwich is a genius. it is so delicious.
Decades earlier it was not possible to cop like this, the tvs were shit, there was no good shows, and no internet to download videos.
When I was a kid i used to cope in a similar way but back then I was eating and watching cartoon or reading comic which was great cozy way to pass time. I consider it peak luxury.
View attachment 1302151
Sounds nice