Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel One of my favorite hobbies is trolling men who have daughters

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

beyond over
If you go on any forum on the internet that is even remotely normie and post something about how all women are whores and having a daughter is cucked, it causes a massive shitstorm of seething every single time. I once posted the famous copypasta about having a daughter on a normie message board and got like 50+ replies of people sending me death threats lmao.

Fuck sex havers

If you go on any forum on the internet that is even remotely normie and post something about how all women are whores and having a daughter is cucked, it causes a massive shitstorm of seething every single time. I once posted the famous copypasta about having a daughter on a normie message board and got like 50+ replies of people sending me death threats lmao.

Fuck sex havers
Every man with a daughter deludes himself into thinking she is an innocent angel.

i wish i could daughtermaxx and ascend with my daughter

I also enjoy similar trolling, like reminding Daddy that his daughter is getting dicked down by niggers at 14 and there's nothing he can do about it.

what's the copypasta?
Screenshot 20240920 065704 933

i wish i could daughtermaxx and ascend with my daughter
just find foids with daddy issues they tend to lurk onto older men fro some reason i remember this one foid who was 13 dating a 20 yr old all because she wanted someone older in her life to teach her things jfl also wouldn’t you have ascended if you daughtermaxxed lmfao

Fuck sex havers
Giga based daughter = sperm receptacle for Chad