Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope One of my favorite copez is to Catfish Slav women

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I started catfishing like some weeks ago. I used some latino normie pic. Not a chad by any means. The guy looks in his late 20s

I set my location on tinder to Ukraine, Russia and I get matches. I can say without a doubt that slav women are the highest tier stacies i have seen in my life.

Most russian women are just whores who hope for betabucks from foreigners.

You should post your field reports. Would be interesting to see. You should also get them to meet miles away from where they live. Take catfishman with you.

I started catfishing like some weeks ago. I used some latino normie pic. Not a chad by any means. The guy looks in his late 20s

I set my location on tinder to Ukraine, Russia and I get matches. I can say without a doubt that slav women are the highest tier stacies i have seen in my life.
Don't forget. They're gold diggers

pics or fuck off

pics or fuck off

i got more but im kinda lazy, still would provide :feelsLSD:
:smonk:

Same thing with every girl today and you know it
true, I was talking specifically about the foreigners thing, "whitu coku onry" (noodlewhores would settle for the ugliest cumskin if he had money and could save them from their shithole countries)

true, I was talking specifically about the foreigners thing, "whitu coku onry" (noodlewhores would settle for the ugliest cumskin if he had money and could save them from their shithole countries)
latinas are the worst in this regard. They WORSHIP white cock. No matter if they have money or status. They would even go beyond face and height if they are white and foreigner enough :blackpill:
make a thread about it sometime and post the latino normie :feelsokman:
aight :feelsokman:

Use pics of balding 5.1 curry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back