Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of my fantasies is to find a girl that wouldn’t mind me being a virgin and would be happy to “teach” me how to git gud at sex

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
No women are like this of course but I would love to find a woman who wouldn’t mind me being a virgin (or even better if she finds my virginity a turn on) so she’d teach me. Not in a demoralizing, dominating way but in a friendly, fun, encouraging way.
This will never happen.

I’d prefer it if we’re both virgins and learned about sex one step at a time.

Girls run away from inexperienced guys

Why do girls want guys that have had sex with 100s of women? Don't they feel disgusted by that thought of knowing the man they're with has mixed bodily fluids with 100s of other people? I dont understand how they can see that as not an extreme negative, even with the whole pre-selection thing, I guess pre-selection in the female brain outweighs any thoughts of all that body fluid exchanges with 100s of different people.

Also, why don't these women worry about the fact the guy could have a few kids out there, that one day might come calling for childsupportbux?

Women are willing to overlook everything when it comes to Chad.

it would be good, i'll continue dreaming of finding one like that

Girls run away from inexperienced guys
tenor.gif

Tim Tebow famous for being a virgin.

Before you cope by calling him a betabux know that they have about the same estimated net worth.

Tim tebow

Demi Leigh Nel Peters

And what about all those teachers who got caught having sex with teen and pre-teen boys? You think none of them were virgins?

You think some normalnigga "experienced" with landwhales is going to be able to compete with an "unexperienced" but better looking guy?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Tim Teebow famous for being a virgin.

Before you cope by calling him a betabux know that they have about the same estimated net worth.

View attachment 172582

View attachment 172583

And what about all those teachers who got caught having sex with teen and pre-teen boys? You think none of them were virgins?
Inexperienced guys in their 20s*.Of course Chads like Tebow are exceptions , Also he’s virgin by choice and clearly a high value man. He was a football star in HS , College and made it to the NFL , He was showered with push and he rejected all, That’s different than being an unattractive genetically inferior virgin man in his 20s

That's kinda cucked ngl. A whore that knows so much about sex that she is able to teach someone how to fuck is so degenerate and deserves to be executed by a firing squad

Why do girls want guys that have had sex with 100s of women? Don't they feel disgusted by that thought of knowing the man they're with has mixed bodily fluids with 100s of other people? I dont understand how they can see that as not an extreme negative, even with the whole pre-selection thing, I guess pre-selection in the female brain outweighs any thoughts of all that body fluid exchanges with 100s of different people.

Also, why don't these women worry about the fact the guy could have a few kids out there, that one day might come calling for childsupportbux?

Because it shows he has status and is good with other women, something women really like. Also the sex is less likely to be shitty with a manwhore than it is with an inexperienced virgin.
tenor.gif

Tim Tebow famous for being a virgin.

View attachment 172582

View attachment 172583

You think some normalnigga "experienced" with landwhales is going to be able to compete with an "unexperienced" but better looking guy?
Lmao Tebow is a famous Heisman trophy winning QB that got dumped because he wouldn’t fuck his girl because of his Christian beliefs, that ain’t comparable to our situation

OP's fantasy is possible in theory, but not in practice. This, on the other hand, is impossible in general.

That's kinda cucked ngl. A whore that knows so much about sex that she is able to teach someone how to fuck is so degenerate and deserves to be executed by a firing squad
I don’t even care about virgin girls

just as long as she doesn’t hate me

though lower the N count the better
OP's fantasy is possible in theory, but not in practice. This, on the other hand, is impossible in general.
It’s possible when you’re both teenagers but we ain’t teenagers anymore

Never gonna happen buddy boyo :feelsrope:

Ofc not, they only want experienced chads. A femoid will only like you if others like you, but being a KHHV signals the opposite.

Ofc not, they only want experienced chads. A femoid will only like you if others like you, but being a KHHV signals the opposite.
So should I kill myself?

Only if you're a Chad.
Otherwise you could pay a whore.

Same but I have to admit it's kind of cucked since she'll have been with so many other guys. I think my inceldom has destroyed my T levels that's why I fantasize about shit like this. Wish I was more dominant

I think foids are just projecting that they want a plethora of partners. A sex-crazed foid would not feel comfortable with a sexless partner because this stigmatizes the woman as the whore of the relationship (which they are). So by meeting Chad, foids can maintain the “innocent” facade while indulging in their sex fantasies because it’s assumed that Chad slays.

My fantasy is punching a woman repeatedly

045102CE F473 4366 A64B F5282905F8ED

“Oh god, you really are a stinky inkwel..”

I would love to find a woman who wouldn’t mind me being a virgin (or even better if she finds my virginity a turn on) so she’d teach me. Not in a demoralizing, dominating way but in a friendly, fun, encouraging way.

I would love to be the ruler of the world and have my dick sucked by a whole harem of playmates every morning. I would love to have a trillion Dollars, too.

I would love to be the ruler of the world and have my dick sucked by a whole harem of playmates every morning. I would love to have a trillion Dollars, too.
This is why it’s a fantasy ;)

This is why it’s a fantasy ;)

Yeah but why not start with a more realistic fantasy like aliens landing in your backyard and giving you a cure to cancer?

That is my fantasy too. I just want to lay there and let her do all the work the first time.

Not true. There is a minority who are. The only catch is the guy has to be Chad.
Lol Chad doesn’t have to be taught. Chad has been fucking girls since he was 13.

Lol Chad doesn’t have to be taught. Chad has been fucking girls since he was 13.
Fantasy and reality are two completely different things.

We missed the opportunity to do that when our age entered double-digits, fren.

The next best thing might be to be mentored by a non-virgin and then this makes us more attractive so we can later be appealing to a virgin and mentor them.

Of course, we also missed the opportunity for these alternatives when we became teens, fren.

So the next best thing is to build robot virgins to teach to have sex. Right now we'll probably have to settle for onahips or dollhos though. Even though we probably DO have the technology, it's too expensive to be accessible.

We missed the opportunity to do that when our age entered double-digits, fren.

The next best thing might be to be mentored by a non-virgin and then this makes us more attractive so we can later be appealing to a virgin and mentor them.

Of course, we also missed the opportunity for these alternatives when we became teens, fren.

So the next best thing is to build robot virgins to teach to have sex. Right now we'll probably have to settle for onahips or dollhos though. Even though we probably DO have the technology, it's too expensive to be accessible.
We aren’t even close to having the technology to make robots that can be a legit substitute for a real girlfriend, especially in the emotional/social part. The only thing you can do with a sexbot or sex doll is fuck it. That is all.

I dunno, our imaginations can help in that regard. Maybe I can convince my mind to start imagining tulpas? That's got to be related to dissociative identity disorder somehow, not sure if it can be emulated intentionally or not.

I wish i was more superstitious and open-minded about ghosts, then I could just try to summon a ghost to inhabit my sex doll, like Annabelle in Raggedy Anne.

While I don't rule out non-falsifiable stuff, my skepticism is probably just too extreme to buy into that without completely rewriting my personality and sensory experiences, which would be dangerous. But then, life is already dangerous?

Imagine a big-titted mom and her young JB virgin daughter, the mom teaching both of you about sex at the same time, in a practical way of course.

Imagine a big-titted mom and her young JB virgin daughter, the mom teaching both of you about sex at the same time, in a practical way of course.
I’m 23, I’m too old for young teens
18 is my youngest I’ll go

Chads like Tebow are exceptions
he’s virgin by choice
We don't even know that he IS a virgin. As implausible as it might seem that a guy might lie about that due to the discrimination that virgins face, I could totally see non-virgin chads lying about being a virgin to appeal to super-Christian moralist women.

Subconsciously, these women are still attracted to non-virgins (which Tebow probably is) but consciously/socially, they might RP the whole "I believe in sex only after marriage, I don't want to marry an immoral man who has sex before marriage" narrative, and so lying about being a virgin makes it lower-effort to seduce these women.

Subconsciously though, they're still helping seduce them with the aura of experience that comes from the dozens of women who Tebow has likely secretly already pounded into oblivion.

got dumped because he wouldn’t fuck his girl
That sounds like celebrity roleplay to me. He could've paid Olivia Culpo to say that.

Keep in mind that this works out for Culpo: because that's one less cock she's theoretically ridden.

If Culpo and Tebow were going to break up, it could be to their mutual benefit to say that they didn't consummate the relationship.

I'm sure that happened with marriage engagements in the past too. They were probably fucking before marriage, but if it got called off, they would agree to keep that private and say they never consummated it, so that the woman isn't "ruined" for her next suitor, and the man isn't viewed as a lech.

Obviously that's less of a factor these days being centuries out of the Victorian era, but it could still be a thing. I particularly think women wanting to land rich men would agree with it (lower her bicycle factor) if a man was willing to.

So should I kill myself?
Fuck no, the purpose of life is more anime, 2D will always be purer than 3D. 3D are just potential side benefits which will fulfill our lower reptilian brains which require physical stimulus where the imagination doesn't substitute. We live for our higher brains fren.

View attachment 172716
“Oh god, you really are a stinky inkwel..”
Am I going to need to watch this before I understand the INKWEL reference?

She’s not real so she can’t hurt me :^)
So innocent...
Nagi

You know that safety only applies to episodes you've already watched, right?
Future chapters/episodes could always hurt you bro.
We put our hearts at risks even getting to know pure 2D girls with insights into their true nature from a god-tier voyeur POV.

>you will never do that to a qt’s cheeks
I'm sure a lot of us COULD, as a surprise attack, but we'd only get 1-2 seconds worth of pinching before a dozen chadlites tackle us.

Plus: cute girls probably only get aroused by having their cheeks pinched by chad, they'd just scream in terror if it was us. So it wouldn't be as enjoyable a mix of positive/negative emotions, just pure negative.

But that's why we have imagination: in the world we inhabit with our waifus, we are maxed-out shield hero versions of ourselves which can inspire more love and less revulsion. Even if there are gigachad rivals and gigastacies who will falsely accuse us of rape to steal our money and by gigachad's damsel, we can always buy a racoon out of slavery and raise her up to love us with delicious fish.

I think I read a manga or two in the past along the lines of that them, but I couldn't remember a title/author.

I’m 23, I’m too old for young teens
18 is my youngest I’ll go
My operating minimum will probably be minimum 20 the rest of my life (theoretical of course, odds are I couldn't land sub-30) simply so I can say "I don't fuck teenagers", but I would probably allow an 18-19 to wear me down if she was interested (hypothetical of course, what are the odds?).

Even where AOC is 13/14/15/16/17 it doesn't seem like a good idea to try it for purposes of legal safety. The world is constantly becoming more globalist and "sex tourism" laws can sometimes weirdly apply high AOC from one area to you even if you're in a region with a lower AOC.

Morally speaking? That's entirely subjective to case-by-case maturity, what you're talking about doing...
MoAish

the context/era/setting in which you live, etc.

We don't even know that he IS a virgin. As implausible as it might seem that a guy might lie about that due to the discrimination that virgins face, I could totally see non-virgin chads lying about being a virgin to appeal to super-Christian moralist women.

Subconsciously, these women are still attracted to non-virgins (which Tebow probably is) but consciously/socially, they might RP the whole "I believe in sex only after marriage, I don't want to marry an immoral man who has sex before marriage" narrative, and so lying about being a virgin makes it lower-effort to seduce these women.

Subconsciously though, they're still helping seduce them with the aura of experience that comes from the dozens of women who Tebow has likely secretly already pounded into oblivion.

That sounds like celebrity roleplay to me. He could've paid Olivia Culpo to say that.

Keep in mind that this works out for Culpo: because that's one less cock she's theoretically ridden.

If Culpo and Tebow were going to break up, it could be to their mutual benefit to say that they didn't consummate the relationship.

I'm sure that happened with marriage engagements in the past too. They were probably fucking before marriage, but if it got called off, they would agree to keep that private and say they never consummated it, so that the woman isn't "ruined" for her next suitor, and the man isn't viewed as a lech.

Obviously that's less of a factor these days being centuries out of the Victorian era, but it could still be a thing. I particularly think women wanting to land rich men would agree with it (lower her bicycle factor) if a man was willing to.

Fuck no, the purpose of life is more anime, 2D will always be purer than 3D. 3D are just potential side benefits which will fulfill our lower reptilian brains which require physical stimulus where the imagination doesn't substitute. We live for our higher brains fren.

Am I going to need to watch this before I understand the INKWEL reference?

So innocent...
View attachment 172732
You know that safety only applies to episodes you've already watched, right?
Future chapters/episodes could always hurt you bro.
We put our hearts at risks even getting to know pure 2D girls with insights into their true nature from a god-tier voyeur POV.

I'm sure a lot of us COULD, as a surprise attack, but we'd only get 1-2 seconds worth of pinching before a dozen chadlites tackle us.

Plus: cute girls probably only get aroused by having their cheeks pinched by chad, they'd just scream in terror if it was us. So it wouldn't be as enjoyable a mix of positive/negative emotions, just pure negative.

But that's why we have imagination: in the world we inhabit with our waifus, we are maxed-out shield hero versions of ourselves which can inspire more love and less revulsion. Even if there are gigachad rivals and gigastacies who will falsely accuse us of rape to steal our money and by gigachad's damsel, we can always buy a racoon out of slavery and raise her up to love us with delicious fish.

I think I read a manga or two in the past along the lines of that them, but I couldn't remember a title/author.

My operating minimum will probably be minimum 20 the rest of my life (theoretical of course, odds are I couldn't land sub-30) simply so I can say "I don't fuck teenagers", but I would probably allow an 18-19 to wear me down if she was interested (hypothetical of course, what are the odds?).

Even where AOC is 13/14/15/16/17 it doesn't seem like a good idea to try it for purposes of legal safety. The world is constantly becoming more globalist and "sex tourism" laws can sometimes weirdly apply high AOC from one area to you even if you're in a region with a lower AOC.

Morally speaking? That's entirely subjective to case-by-case maturity, what you're talking about doing...
View attachment 172735
the context/era/setting in which you live, etc.
Well I know what happens to Rem in the light novels and there’s nothing that would hurt me other than her getting frozen in ice
And it’s not society man I would feel way more comfortable with a chick around my age. The idea of having sex with young teens, pre-teens and children grosses me out, I ain’t a pedophile.

Women like that don't exist bro.