Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One of my earliest eternal blackpill experiences

notahindsight

notahindsight

loser of all losers
★★
I was playing alone at PE because no one liked me and wanted to play with me. Then one the girls of the class came and hugged me. I thought she did this because she pitied me but then she said "We were playing truth or dare and I was dared to hug you".

INB4 people still call you a chad for this

INB4 people still call you a chad for this
its fakecel bullshit

I remember in schools holes would be dared to approach me or something and even then they didn't

I was playing alone at PE because no one liked me and wanted to play with me. Then one the girls of the class came and hugged me. I thought she did this because she pitied me but then she said "We were playing truth or dare and I was dared to hug you".
Brootal if real. My PE class was just me shooting hoops by myself

Brootal if real. My PE class was just me shooting hoops by myself
Pretty sure a lot of people here have at least one story of being used for a truth or dare game. Foids are allowed to be so shamelessly brutal and no one thinks this is a bad thing. Reverse the roles and you are immediately an oppressor. Actually you can't even reverse the roles because no foid will ever be a social outcast.

I don’t know what is worse, having never been hugged by a foid at all or only being hugged as a dare.