Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of my curry friends looks scandanavian

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
One of my curry friends looks scandanavian af. He has blonde hair, blue eyes and square jaw. His parents are both typical curries and he has checked his paternity/maternity inb4 adoption or cucked. I dont understand how this has happened.

pics or it didnt happen

His mom probably fucked a white
Do they live in india or US

is he albino @Aribaa

One of my curry friends looks scandanavian af. He has blonde hair, blue eyes and square jaw. His parents are both typical curries and he has checked his paternity/maternity inb4 adoption or cucked. I dont understand how this has happened.
Could be in his bloodline

Otherwise Larp

Ezgif 4 ab4c799368ab

Either albino or rare lightskin curry from rural north india/pakistan/afghanistan

My friend is Punjabi and his nephew (sister's son) is the product of Punjabi parents. He's got blue-grey eyes, brown hair and white skin. He's got the coloring due to distant Kashmiri blood, and I'm sure your curry friend is either Kashmiri or has Kashmiri blood.