Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel one of my brutalist moment on omegle

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
so i was very bored on my day and decided to go on omegle and taIk to people, one of the worst moments on my life first i got called ugly and bald from girls and humiliated by other people as well however some said i am not ugly which is clearly cope. now to move on i fired back at girls called them trans because they looked like that. the final part is i was crying so bad because i have been mocked for the way i look, now i wonder why people go er and kill themselves these bluepilled fuckers are the reason for our suffering and normies and foids let alone the fucking goverment

Normies are ruthless when they are in a position where there's no danger, fuck this joke of an existence
agree dude they think they are strong behind a screen

so i was very bored on my day and decided to go on omegle and taIk to people, one of the worst moments on my life first i got called ugly and bald from girls and humiliated by other people as well however some said i am not ugly which is clearly cope. now to move on i fired back at girls called them trans because they looked like that. the final part is i was crying so bad because i have been mocked for the way i look, now i wonder why people go er and kill themselves these bluepilled fuckers are the reason for our suffering and normies and foids let alone the fucking goverment
It's alright bro. Just tryo to cope with things you love. Spend time with your hobbies.

Fuck those retards for making fun of you.

It's alright bro. Just tryo to cope with things you love. Spend time with your hobbies.

Fuck those retards for making fun of you.
yeah thanks man its really brutal now imagine if i was outside probably worse humliation then being inside

I hope you learned your lesson to stay away from those cam chat sites. I wasn't even communicated with when I tried them years ago, out of lonliness and boredom. Everyone just skipped me after 0.5 seconds.

I hope you learned your lesson to stay away from those cam chat sites. I wasn't even communicated with when I tried them years ago, out of lonliness and boredom. Everyone just skipped me after 0.5 seconds.
yeah same here but some of them stayed to call me bald and move on