Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of my biggest Tinder copes just got destroyed

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
I tried Tinder a few years ago, then tried it again last year, and needless to say I got ZERO matches.

I used to cope with that by telling myself that foids here in the Middle East aren't big on Tinder, and they just use it to find "marriage material" betabux. After all Middle Eastern girls are religious. Teee hee.

Well, an autistic Chad I am friends with (dude is a total "weirdo". If he was ugly he would have been classified as an A level creep) tried tinder and has been on it since a couple of weeks, and he's been getting dozens of matches per day. Dude has a ripped body, and a masculine Chadface. He showed me the discussions with some of the foids and they're awkward as fuck.

If the girl asks too many questions he'd flip out on her and accuse her of stalking him, then tell her he has anxiety issues and to stay away from him. In spite of these seriously awkward conversations, the foids would still want to meet him, and he's been consistently getting his dick wet and meeting foids since 2 weeks.

Daily reminder that looks are everything in life and It's over for us.

It's fucking over.

They could just see his great personality underneath the crazy bad boy act you inkel

Personality means nothing.

He must be extremely attractive for them to look past his autism. I can’t even imagine a foid doing that to me tbh.

b-but muh personnalityyy a-nd cconfidence!

He takes showers :feelsthink::bluepill:

He must be extremely attractive for them to look past his autism. I can’t even imagine a foid doing that to me tbh.

To be fair he's very low on the spectrum, but dude is weird as fuck. For instance he keeps posting post-mortem portraits from the past on his facebook. Those weird photos where they dress up dead people and take photos with them.

No one seems to mind the Chad's strange and "creepy" behavior, because he's Chad.
pm me a pic of the chad.

I wish, but I have a strict policy on the incelosphere not to post anything related to my real life, especially pictures of myself or people I know that could potentially be traced to me.

What country?

What did you expect from tinder girls ?